Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB closes 8/25 - Closing at midnight
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mikey914
Yes, these needed to be done. There is a limited supply left in Germany at $25 a pop. These have always been an expensive part mostly as the tooling is not cheap, but supply is becoming more limited, so here we go.

I plan to have these in 8 weeks......... so who needs a set?
Socalandy
One pair please. Thanks for doing these!!!
porsche_dreamer
I might as well get a set.
gary gartner

I,ll take a pair, also

Good job, MARK, thanks
Gary piratenanner.gif
billh1963
sign me up for a couple of pairs
Dion
I'll take a pair Mark. Thanks
Cheers, Dion
Zimms
In for 1 set.
sbsix
Mark, put me down for a set. Thanks.
Tom_T
Put me down for a set Mark.

Plz PM me with any updates on the Vanagon Spoiler progress & when I can get my parts back?

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
VaccaRabite
I did not even know these were supposed to exist. I need a set.
walterolin
One set.

Thanks
Spoke
Yuuup!

One set here please.
rick 918-S
Yep, I just received notice about the other group buy stuff being ready. Can I wait the 8 weeks and get the other stuff at the same time to avoid the added shipping charge? Hate to sound cheap but I'm not working... dry.gif
Mblizzard
Mark put me down for a set also.
914werke
I think your right !

Are these already manufactured or are you tooling up?
Steve Snyder
One pair please, Mark. Thanks!
edrotol
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 30 2013, 08:47 AM) *

Yes, these needed to be done. There is a limited supply left in Germany at $25 a pop. These have always been an expensive part mostly as the tooling is not cheap, but supply is becoming more limited, so here we go.

Two sets please.
yeahmag
One set please.
JmuRiz
I'm in for a set when you get around to making them...do you have any that would work for people that removed the side-marker warts?
type47
count me in for 1 set
type47
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ May 30 2013, 12:46 PM) *

...do you have any that would work for people that removed the side-marker warts?

just put a dab of black rtv in the little nub that would carry the wires to the wart...
luskesq
I'll take a set Mark, and thank you again.

Keith
Niklas
Yepp!

As always 2 sets.

Thanks
Harpo
Yes, one set for me
Mikey914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 30 2013, 11:52 AM) *

Yep, I just received notice about the other group buy stuff being ready. Can I wait the 8 weeks and get the other stuff at the same time to avoid the added shipping charge? Hate to sound cheap but I'm not working... dry.gif

I can hold your order no problem.
aharder
I'm in for 1 set biggrin.gif
boxstr
Rear trunk cups for the targa top handles? Count me in for a set.
Craig at CAMP
MrHyde
I need a set please
914Sixer
Put me down for one set
FL000
Everything you make I seem to need at least one of! I'm in for a pair. Thanks
Luke M
I'll take two sets please.
Pm me with the info.

Thanks,
Chris H.
One for me.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 30 2013, 09:47 AM) *

I've been cursing, manipulating, walking away, coming back, cursing some more with the factory parts. How they did the installation quickly on the production line is a mystery to me.

Don't need them, but sure would love to have some tips on snaking the wiring through them. The wires stick like glue when you try to snake them in. Yes, I've tried everything from vaseline to glycerin to (yes) spit. These things hate me!
Pat
Bartlett 914
2 sets please
SKL1
2 sets- thx
Mikey914
For clarification and those that didn't know I added the diagram.
Bullethead
Two sets, please...
mepstein
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ May 30 2013, 09:20 PM) *

I've been cursing, manipulating, walking away, coming back, cursing some more with the factory parts. How they did the installation quickly on the production line is a mystery to me.

Don't need them, but sure would love to have some tips on snaking the wiring through them. The wires stick like glue when you try to snake them in. Yes, I've tried everything from vaseline to glycerin to (yes) spit. These things hate me!
Pat

tape the wire to some flexible tubing and snake the tubing through the rubber part.
Mr Pharmacist
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 31 2013, 10:42 AM) *

QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ May 30 2013, 09:20 PM) *

Pat

tape the wire to some flexible tubing and snake the tubing through the rubber part.

Spray some silicone spray into the boot and then thread the wires through - mine went through in seconds.
plas76targa
Count me in for two of these. I'll have to be reminded later that i'm 'on the list'
gcrotvik
I will take 2 sets. Thanks Mark.
zymurgist
I'm in for 1 set.
PancakePorsche
1 set please.
saigon71
One set for me.

Thanks Mark!
EdArango
I will take a set please.

Thank you!!

ED
jesiv
I'll take a set

Regards

James
beech4rd
I would like a set, please.

Chris
SchwarzHorse
I'll buy a pair for $26. Do I need to contact you again or will you be contacting those on this thread list when they are ready for purchase/payment/mailing ?
Mikey914
QUOTE(SchwarzHorse @ Jun 11 2013, 01:50 PM) *

I'll buy a pair for $26. Do I need to contact you again or will you be contacting those on this thread list when they are ready for purchase/payment/mailing ?

I'll go through the thread and drop everyone a PM when these are ready.
-Mark
wndsrfr
One pair for me, actually for Kermee....... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.