Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car of the Month
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
URY914
QUOTE(ezbngreen914 @ Jun 11 2013, 06:57 PM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Jun 11 2013, 07:34 PM) *

All who vote for me will get a 10% discount on your outside door handle repair. happy11.gif lol-2.gif

I'm sure I'm not the first to say this but never trust a man with no door handles on his car to fix your door handles... lol-2.gif

You'll come crawling to me when yours break. happy11.gif
carr914
QUOTE(shawn914 @ Jun 11 2013, 07:23 PM) *

Great work 914World members - you have successfully filled the slate with 5 cars nominated and seconded within 24 hrs. Thank you!

NOMINATIONS are now CLOSED.

The preliminary roster is as follows:
1. URY914
2. Nelson's 3.2
3. Rod's 1.7
4. Ellisor3
5. ezbngreen914

I will post more information about the cars along with the poll later tonight with the FINAL roster for COTM voting this month.

Thanks again for the nominations and seconds!

All great cars - they are 914s!

Shawn

All;
Yes, I made an error earlier on the 5th nomination (sincere apologies to all). When I QC'd this list I realized time stamps placed the nomination/second of ezbngreen914 as the 5th spot on the roster.

It's nice that I have seen 3 of the 914s ( at the Tropical Ramble) piratenanner.gif

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Jun 11 2013, 09:16 PM) *

Really cool to have two Florida cars in the running this month! WTG Paul and James.

Also, thanks to Shawn for taking over the COTM reins from T.C. - he needed a break to get working on his car!

Future COTM biggrin.gif
URY914
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jun 11 2013, 06:34 PM) *

All who vote for me will get a 10% discount on your outside door handle repair. happy11.gif lol-2.gif

Click to view attachment
FourBlades

Two cars from Series 9 in this contest. chowtime.gif

All the cars this time are winners.

Inspires me to get my blue car from junkyard dog status to this quality.

John
shawn914
The final roster of candidates is posted at the top!

I will get the poll started ASAP - in the next day or so - think we will be fine for total voting time.

Candidates;
1. thanks for the pictures posted so far. A competitive month!
2. Please post pictures of your car (both sides, front, rear, 3/4 shots, engine, wheels, interior, anything that brings out aspects oft he car that are unique or noteworthy)
3. please check your PM for a message re: the cars.
4. Thanks to those who have already posted as above!

Thanks
Shawn
ellisor3
I am sorry that I don't have a picture of the parts that SHOULD be on my car like Paul but her are a couple others. poke.gif
BIGKAT_83
Here's one for you. Shows the paint work.
Click to view attachment
914outlaw
QUOTE(shawn914 @ Jun 12 2013, 07:06 AM) *

The final roster of candidates is posted at the top!

I will get the poll started ASAP - in the next day or so - think we will be fine for total voting time.

Candidates;
1. thanks for the pictures posted so far. A competitive month!
2. Please post pictures of your car (both sides, front, rear, 3/4 shots, engine, wheels, interior, anything that brings out aspects oft he car that are unique or noteworthy)
3. please check your PM for a message re: the cars.
4. Thanks to those who have already posted as above!

Thanks
Shawn

In addition, to pictures is it possible to also post any specs or mods done to each car?
shawn914
Additional info will be posted along with the poll. This is being compiled now. Pending some info from a couple nominees.
Thanks
Shawn
root
The Exbike and Rod's 1.7 "Hanging out together"
Click to view attachment
root
Just Rod's 1.7 (Blackie)
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
westtexass2k
I love the orange car. i dont know who owns it. Is that a house of color BC8/UK12 color?
Madswede
QUOTE(westtexass2k @ Jun 12 2013, 08:42 PM) *

I love the orange car. i dont know who owns it. Is that a house of color BC8/UK12 color?

I think you probably mean James' car (ellisor3) - the metallic-cream orange car. So he'll have to answer that.

On the off chance you meant mine, the color is the original color - L32K - aka "Phoenix Red". biggrin.gif

Pics and info on my car to come ... as soon as I finish a late dinner after this marathon of a day. dry.gif
shawn914
914World....its coming soon. I now have the additional info from all nominees to post alongside the poll. I will get everything together with an aim to post the poll tonight.

Thanks for patience - we have a great slate of cars this month!!
Shawn
ellisor3
QUOTE(westtexass2k @ Jun 12 2013, 10:42 PM) *

It is House of Kolor Tangelo Pearl, a modern version of Phoenix Red.
JmuRiz
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jun 11 2013, 06:47 PM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Jun 11 2013, 06:34 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Oooooo, that's tempting, even though I know Rod and he lives close....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.