Pages: 1, 2
balljoint
You tell 'em Paul.
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(balljoint @ Jun 18 2013, 11:55 PM) *

You tell 'em Paul.

lol-2.gif
ellisor3
This month's competition certainly has something for everyone. We have new school, old school and a time capsule. Paul even has enough parts missing off of his car to build another one for next month's competition if he doesn't win this one. bootyshake.gif
Mr.242
Jon Bovey still getting 2nd in these?
shawn914
Friday evening bump - COTM competition is close.
To paraphrase a great American...
"Ask not what your COTM can do for you, ask what you can do for your COTM!”.
Click to view attachment
BIGKAT_83
Lets see some more votes here. It always suprizes me to see how few people vote on this.

popcorn[1].gif
shawn914
Final week is here 914World - the competition is coming to a close, so please take a few minutes to review the cars and vote for your favorite.
No lines, no ID required - you already signed in - vote! Its anonymous (the NSA is not looking....) -
Thanks for voting!
URY914
QUOTE(ellisor3 @ Jun 19 2013, 04:45 AM) *

Paul even has enough parts missing off of his car to build another one for next month's competition if he doesn't win this one. bootyshake.gif

So if you win I guess you'll be giving the award to Joe, right? lol-2.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Jun 24 2013, 11:15 AM) *

Lets see some more votes here. It always suprizes me to see how few people vote on this.

popcorn[1].gif

It would surprise me if more people did. happy11.gif
shawn914
"Vote early and vote often"... or in the case of COTM, vote once!

In honor of the Blackhawks Stanley Cup victory....the daily reminder this AM is an homage to the democratic process in the Windy City, attributed to Al Capone. Or possibly Mayor William Thompson.

carr914
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Jun 24 2013, 02:15 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

The Vote Total is Pretty Low! We usually get 200-215

Maybe everyone went to LeMans or the Porsche Parade confused24.gif
shawn914
icon_bump.gif
It's a close race, but we are digital, so hanging chads, proof of 914-Citizenship or long lines won't be factors determining our COTM winner.
Madswede
Nobody (or very few) has their car win the first time around, so I'm not really disappointed in my car's present showing - especially against cars like Paul's and James's ... well, really, all of them are pretty fuching awesome!

Concession speech? Maybe. Really I'm pining to get my car out to more events if at all possible so I can really show off the most impressive engine build I've ever seen. It is complicated, though, so I'm still clambering up the steep learning curve. I hope to learn a lot more in the coming weeks/months and possibly get some audio of the engine if not video as well.

Congrats in advance to whomever wins! Guarantee it's deserved!
rnellums
QUOTE(Madswede @ Jun 26 2013, 12:23 PM) *

Nobody (or very few) has their car win the first time around, so I'm not really disappointed in my car's present showing - especially against cars like Paul's and James's ... well, really, all of them are pretty fuching awesome!

Concession speech? Maybe. Really I'm pining to get my car out to more events if at all possible so I can really show off the most impressive engine build I've ever seen. It is complicated, though, so I'm still clambering up the steep learning curve. I hope to learn a lot more in the coming weeks/months and possibly get some audio of the engine if not video as well.

Congrats in advance to whomever wins! Guarantee it's deserved!

Are you coming to RRC this year?
Madswede
QUOTE(rnellums @ Jun 26 2013, 01:38 PM) *

Are you coming to RRC this year?

It's a slim possibility, but still a possibility.
shawn914
icon_bump.gif
Busy week - two Supreme Court rulings.
Historic! I mean, what a close race for COTM.
Those who have yet to vote - exercise your 914World right.

(167)
shawn914
icon_bump.gif
ezbngreen914
Click to view attachment
914outlaw
QUOTE(ezbngreen914 @ Jun 28 2013, 12:07 AM) *

That looks awesome. Can I vote again? unsure.gif
shawn914
Last bump for the month...
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
shawn914
POLL CLOSED - total votes at closing was 172.

(no more voting please - I am sorting out to close the poll...)
Thanks
Shawn
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.