Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: REWARD wtb 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Pages: 1, 2
dave29
I have a 71-6. Might sell for right price. Shoot me an PM and we can go from there.
dave29
I responded to all three inquiries,
dave29
Well.....the 914-6 is for sale again. I should have listened to advice given to me from World members about LOSTTREASURE. What a waste of my time. I'm really pissed.
The RRC boys saw my car. This guy missed out.
914itis
You mean that's not a ghost? confused24.gif
lostreasure
Yes- I missed out! Jim I am sooo sorry! I beg you for for forgiveness. Jim and I had a done deal but I could not follow through without an inspection- my wife just would not give me a green light unless some one did some kind of inspection. Jim if you could re-consider that would be awesome but i respect your decision.It is my fault since I told jim I did not need one. I hope 914 world community does not look down upon me for this. Jim's 914-6 maybe the best 914-6 out there! So I wished I had the chance. It is a very sad night for me -
dave29
Integrity is everything. We had a signed deal. I have countless emails all of which I can post in which you agree to buy the car, "a PPI is not necessary, I will wire the funds this afternoon", etc. etc.
As I said in my last email to you, "you do not deserve this car"
hot_shoe914
Probably the most beautiful six I have ever seen. A truly amazing example of a 914-6. Any one looking for a car like this would be a fool not to buy it. Was a real pleasure meeting you and your car at RRC.

Shoe
DEC
I can't understand why members here support these inquiries.

Is the not defined reward the reason? WTF.gif

Especially at high member numbers and low posts count members
I will be especially careful because I / we make us to a henchman
of a dealer or agent until the questioner has made it clear what his
motives are.

In Germany are a lot of good -6ers offered, why they searching at the
World?

Probable they thinking in the states they can buy an all original -6 with
no rust or other issues for a low number of $$$$

haha these times are gone for a long time.

dave29
Thanks Shoe. The pleasure was all mine. Glad you got home safely.
Best
billh1963
Looks like the skeptics among us might be right
Eric_Shea
Member name seems fitting. Lost treasure is right. This is one of the nicest sixes I've seen in a long time.

All good as I think it was under priced in today's market for sixes. Jim, raise the price by $10k and look back on this day with a smile.
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Sep 10 2013, 05:40 AM) *

Mmmm, well I term that integrity in my book. Oh well. Enjoy your day.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 10 2013, 07:18 AM) *

Member name seems fitting. Lost treasure is right. This is one of the nicest sixes I've seen in a long time.

All good as I think it was under priced in today's market for sixes. Jim, raise the price by $10k and look back on this day with a smile.

Agreed. There was no better opportunity to have several PPI's done from several qualified people at RRC. Some of the nicest /6's I have ever seen were at the event with their owners and few people better qualified to inspect the "nicest example of a real original /6 I have ever seen" (my response to Jim when I first saw his car). This is as close to a 100 point car as they get without question.

On second thought raise the price $20K.

Cheers!
billh1963
QUOTE(396 @ Sep 10 2013, 09:20 AM) *

Was that directed at me? confused24.gif
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Sep 10 2013, 10:20 AM) *

QUOTE(396 @ Sep 10 2013, 09:20 AM) *

Was that directed at me? confused24.gif
No comment was directed at the person that could not keep their commitment/ word regarding selling an oil tank or committing to a purchase huh.gif
6freak
QUOTE(dave29 @ Sep 9 2013, 07:52 PM) *

Well.....the 914-6 is for sale again. I should have listened to advice given to me from World members about LOSTTREASURE. What a waste of my time. I'm really pissed.
The RRC boys saw my car. This guy missed out.

what color is your car? Green! only seen one 6 in the RRC pixs if so very nice copy for sure and what was your asking price if i can ask ..thanks have a good day
smile.gif
dave29
6freak....sent you a pm.
Ferg
Dave sorry this guy wasted your time, I know for a fact he missed out, rightly so.
dave29
Thanks. I think this might be an omen to keep the car. I truly love it and know that it has a great home with me.
bulitt
PPI's are overrated. I have watched shops perform PPI's- LMAO. I would trust the inspection of a board member or a Scotty/Chris/Rick/Mark anyday. IF you dont know these cars you dont have a clue what to look for. No substitute for vehicle specific experience.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(dave29 @ Sep 10 2013, 04:05 PM) *

Thanks. I think this might be an omen to keep the car. I truly love it and know that it has a great home with me.

A "great home with you" is an understatement.

When I die I want to come back as one of your herd!
dave29
Mike...Jeff and Eric said they wanted to come back as dogs when they were here!!!!!
Kansas 914
QUOTE(dave29 @ Sep 10 2013, 04:40 PM) *

Mike...Jeff and Eric said they wanted to come back as dogs when they were here!!!!!

Funny - I believe that too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.