Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling all PNW teeners drive in meet 9/14 at the drive in Newberg
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
scotty
A good showing!

Click to view attachment

(Sketchguru)
ben*james
QUOTE(scotty @ Sep 14 2013, 09:23 PM) *

A good showing!

Click to view attachment

(Sketchguru)

+1 to that photo...I actually made it to the venue for a brief period of time.
We need another one of these for the area! poke.gif
Pursang
Yeah, that was a fun ride and the weather was perfect. I started out with the top still on but was embarrassed when Rick and Scott showed up with their tops stowed. So, off it came. Thanks guys and gals, it was nice meeting you all.

For Mikey, here's the link to the Cars and Coffee gig that we discussed. Maybe you could corral us all together again for that.

http://portlandhomesforcars.com/the-origin...s-coffee-event/

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Mikey914
Not a bad showing nice to catch up and meet new friends.

Some discussion for future gatherings -

Tuning afternoon in Forrest Grove - Carry has the equipment and experience to tune the FI system. 1.7, 1.8, and 2.0. Kind of a little workshop.

Cars and coffee - off I5 Saturday mornings off Carmen Dr. Organized by a Ferrari Guy, but maybe we can infect him with the sickness.

Thanks to all for showing. biggrin.gif
steuspeed
Sorry I missed. Been dealing with crap at work. Probably going to lose my job sad.gif If I'm not working, maybe I can make some other events.
scotty
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 8 2013, 11:08 PM) *

The drive in opens at 6:30, we need to be in line about 6:00 as it will fill up quickly. Abby's Pizza is good to take in, call ahead and order.

Also there is a project to help save drive in's Honda id donating 5 digital projectors to the drive in's that get the most votes. There is a link on the website. If you can vote it will help them.

http://www.99w.com/index.htm

They won!
Mikey914
Awesome,
We'll have to do this again.
-Mark
speed metal army
Which car is Marks?
bye1.gif
ben*james
Mark brought the 912 that has the heart of a 914. Awesome car!
I'm jealous beer.gif

QUOTE(speed metal army @ Sep 15 2013, 10:02 PM) *

Which car is Marks?
bye1.gif

steuspeed
I'm in for the next one.
PDXMike
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
cary
It was a good time.

Julie and I had fun. Hope we can put something together next month.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.