Cole Slaw
Potato Salad
Joe's special beans
Chips and a few different dips
Various beverages
TUMS
Film at 11
skline
I am already over here at Joe's working on preparing everything. People who arrive early can stand around a shoot the breeze and munch on snacks.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 4 2004, 07:45 AM)
I am already over here at Joe's working on preparing everything. People who arrive early can stand around a shoot the breeze and munch on snacks.

Man I'm jelous, Have a great day all. And someone buy Drifter Jay a beer for me and take his keys. beerchug.gif beer.gif drunk.gif
Aaron Cox
just woke up...smell made it all the way here i guess....see you at 11:00v beerchug.gif
ws91420
Man sounds good. A little hard to come cross country for a BBQ.
Jeroen
sounds good! have fun guys chowtime.gif
gregrobbins
If no one else is going to ask: what is Beer up the Butt Chicken? cool.gif

DrifterJay: beer.gif Thanks for what you are doing for our country man. Godspeed to you and return safe and sound so you can grind a few gears and knock over a few cones.

beerchug.gif
MattR
Beer up the but chicken is exactly how it sounds. About a half can of beer in a chicken, then bbq'ed. And Joe Buckle made it to perfection! Thanks for the BBQ guys!
TheCabinetmaker
We call it beer can chicken. Drink a quarter of the beer, fill it back up with butter, sit the chicken on it, spread the legs and wings, cook for 1 1/2 hours on the bbqer, or 2 1/2 hours in a slow smoker. It's done when a leg comes off in your hand. Tender and juicy. chowtime.gif Damn, now I'm hungry. Think I'll smoke a ham tomorrow.
Meredith
Just reading that list made my stomach growl. Bummer that I live too far away. Sounds like you guys had fun, though!
spare time toys
I knew we came out and got the car to early. headbang.gif All we are having is warmed over left overs warmed over for the second time. Momma says your gonna see it till you finish it. wacko.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(Meredith @ Dec 4 2004, 05:05 PM)
Bummer that I live too far away. Sounds like you guys had fun, though!

hell, yer only 6 hrs. away rolleyes.gif what'sup witdat cool_shades.gif

.....b beerchug.gif
JB 914
QUOTE(gregrobbins @ Dec 4 2004, 03:20 PM)
If no one else is going to ask: what is Beer up the Butt Chicken? cool.gif

DrifterJay: beer.gif Thanks for what you are doing for our country man. Godspeed to you and return safe and sound so you can grind a few gears and knock over a few cones.

beerchug.gif

Greg,

1/2 a can of beer with your favorite seasoning mixed in...

place chicken ass end down on beer can after seasoning the cavity well. They make can holders you can buy at Lowes or Home Depot for about $5-$6 each

season outside of chicken well with your favorite seasoning.

plug up the neck with an onion or a potato or a head of garlic. make sure it seals good.

cook at 300 degrees on BBQ or Smoker for 2-3hrs using indirect heat. Comes out juicy and perfect everytime chowtime.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.