Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Chalon Fiberglass Kit -Like new
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
racerbvd
[quote name='David.laRuse' date='May 4 2020, 10:25 AM' post='2811595']
Are the Chalon parts still available? Price? David
[/quote
I still have my NOS set, Shipping from Florida could be pricey.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

David.laRuse
If the complete Chalon Kit is still available in Indianapolis, I will give you $400.00 and pick it up in 1-2 days. Please reply, David.
Franky_Four_Fingers
I am also looking for a kit, I'm in Chicago and can pick up in Indy.
Subsix
QUOTE(Inkspot @ Apr 28 2018, 07:45 PM) *

If anybody is still looking for this kit (Chalon-II) in the San Francisco/San Jose/Monterey Bay area, I still have mine in their original 3 large cartons. I purchased it October 2006, and it has been sitting in my garage for the past 12-years. Still have original receipt when purchased by a Nevada Body Shop from Tweeks, Long Beach, CA, March 1996 for $2,369! Realize I'm way too old, and don't have the time to put this kit on any more. No pictures of the parts yet, as I need to clear a path in my garage to get to it, unpack it, and take the photos. If serious, I can unpack and take photos.

Subsix

If anybody is still looking for this kit (Chalon-II) in the San Francisco/San Jose/Monterey Bay area, I still have mine in their original 3 large cartons. I purchased it October 2006, and it has been sitting in my garage for the past 12-years. Still have original receipt when purchased by a Nevada Body Shop from Tweeks, Long Beach, CA, March 1996 for $2,369! Realize I'm way too old, and don't have the time to put this kit on any more. No pictures of the parts yet, as I need to clear a path in my garage to get to it, unpack it, and take the photos. If serious, I can unpack and take photos.

Is it still available?
Inkspot
QUOTE(Subsix @ Mar 29 2021, 04:44 AM) *

Is it still available?

Unfortunately no, sold it last year. Went to eager person in Hawaii.
Regulusman
QUOTE(Inkspot @ Apr 28 2018, 05:45 PM) *

Do you still have your Chalon kit for sale? If so, I am interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.