Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who can approve new club items?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
seanery
I hope someday kevin will sell out of stickers so we can bring new ones to market, but that won't happen til he's out.
Jenny
What about those duffle bags? Those are great, but I broke one of the zippers already. Actually, Brian did. I'm afraid I'll kill the remaining zipper and put the bag out of commission. sad.gif

Jen
rhodyguy
don't worry about that sean, in that case they may never get made. i just borrowed the image. make what ever you want to.

kevin
seanery
noway kevin.
won't do it.
not fair.
nope.
aint gonna happen.
Aaron Cox
kevin, how many stickers you have left?
mharrison
Wow, I didn't mean to get all this started!

I think we all appreciate that this site exists, and that a lot of work goes into it. Every once in a while we just need a reminder.

I get a lot of useful information here and hopefully help others from time to time.

If anything further is done with these shirts, it will be because Seanery wants to pursue it.

Let me know what I can do to help out with the site.

-Matt
Joe Bob
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Dec 7 2004, 02:06 PM)
darn I wanted one of these prototype stickers....rare and out of print.....

HEY THAT'S MINE.....I think....I know I did it on a cocktail napkin and then used it as a tip holder for that lap dancer......
Bleyseng
Sorry Jenny, the bags are NLA but maybe someday some more will be offered. What did you try to carry two dogs in yours?? I smuggled Jeroen's parts to Europe in mine although mine usually has Monique's swimming stuff in it..figures.

Geoff
Jenny
we took it camping, and Brian yanked on the zipper with brute force. D'oh!!! I don't let him touch anything now. Why don't guys understand how to moderate their strength? It's not like he has to impress me with his muscles or anything. wacko.gif

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Dec 7 2004, 01:38 PM)
Club Fed doesnt sound to appealing to me.

when did that change? confused24.gif

biggrin.gif Andy
SLITS
barf.gif
Howard
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Dec 7 2004, 01:50 PM)
I always thought 914world.com was registered to a company in Codrington, Antigua, which shows it is a division of 914club Int. which is registered in Bem, Switzerland to 914club LLb. of Bahana, Togo

(Brad in his spare time sends us all those nice letters offering to share all that found money that is sitting in bank accounts over there)

rolleyes.gif

wacko.gif

beerchug.gif

I thought you wrote those letters biggrin.gif

Will use this logo for WCC2005 shirts and hats. Had to invite all the German members.
GWN7
QUOTE(Jenny @ Dec 7 2004, 02:22 PM)
What about those duffle bags? Those are great, but I broke one of the zippers already. Actually, Brian did. I'm afraid I'll kill the remaining zipper and put the bag out of commission. sad.gif

Jen

Take the broken bag to a small tailor shop. They can replace the zipper for a few $$'s.

At least you got to use yours....I bought two of them and haven't seen either in a few months. mad.gif
boxstr
How about Boxster Shorts??
CCLINHANES
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.