Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB- The original window scrapers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mikey914
Stoddard has contracted with me to make these and I have their permission to make these available. They are the original design for the window scrapers that has been discontinued for decades. They were superseded with a 911 scraper.

Stoddard is adding some of my stuff to their site and I've been making 356 and 911 parts for them for some time now. They provided an original for me to produce these. I have to sell these at $8.50 each ($17 a set) as per our agreement, but there are only 2 places to buy these, and theirs are arriving later today.

For the GB, I can't reduce the price, but I can include free domestic shipping.

I'll get some better pictures in the morning.
-Mark
Rleog
I'll take a set ( both doors). Thanks.
Mblizzard
I will take a set.
TheCabinetmaker
2 sets here Mark.
Chris H.
So they are for all years? If they fit a '75 I'll take a set.
lostreasure
put me down for two sets pm sent
mharmon
Ill take 2 sets Mark

Mike
Steve Snyder
Mark, I'll take a set. Thanks!
nsyr
I'm in for a set.
Mikey914
From a PM-
Hey Mark,

Are these any different than they ones you have sold in the past?

Thanks,

Michael

These are a lower profile and will not "catch" like the ones we currently have (which are like the ones factory used to supersede these.

They are easier to install and were actually designed for this application.

I'll post pictures shortly.
-mark
Mikey914
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Aug 16 2013, 05:47 AM) *

So they are for all years? If they fit a '75 I'll take a set.

These will fit all years as the tracks never changed the profile To be concurs correct, they never came from the factory with these on the late doors. At least that's my understanding.
I do like the way they look and work. They are on my 75.
-Mark
MoveQik
I'll take a set! I will pay via paypal today. Are you shipping as they are ordered or at the end of the GB?

Thanks!
FL000
I'm down for a set.
Mikey914
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Aug 16 2013, 09:46 AM) *

I'll take a set! I will pay via paypal today. Are you shipping as they are ordered or at the end of the GB?

Thanks!

I will ship as ordered, the only thing to think about is I have a couple other group buys that are closing that you may want to add in and next week the funnel drain tube grommets and shock towers will be ready.

I'm also making a few things available to those that are participating in the group buys that others will not get. biggrin.gif
monkeyboy
I'll take a set.
Jeffs9146
I will take a set! piratenanner.gif
X911IC
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 16 2013, 01:17 AM) *

Stoddard has contracted with me to make these and I have their permission to make these available. They are the original design for the window scrapers that has been discontinued for decades. They were superseded with a 911 scraper.

Stoddard is adding some of my stuff to their site and I've been making 356 and 911 parts for them for some time now. They provided an original for me to produce these. I have to sell these at $8.50 each ($17 a set) as per our agreement, but there are only 2 places to buy these, and theirs are arriving later today.

-Mark

Mike, I'll take a set, Thanks Neil
mepstein
Ill take a set.

Catch up with me when you have a minute. Thanks
michael7810
I'll take a set.
Thanks
porbmw
2 sets please and thankis
Paul
914dave
I'll take a set.
JStroud
Put me down for two sets, and two sets of the shock tower caps, one set of drain tube grommets.

Thanks
Jeff
t collins
I'll take a set.
Thanks, Tom
aharder
I'm in for a set biggrin.gif
Mikey914
Pictures as promised.
1st I cut the angle in the front with a sharp knife and press in the first 10" or so.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 16 2013, 07:38 PM) *

Pictures as promised.
1st I cut the angle in the front with a sharp knife and press in the first 10" or so.

I have found the pulling reduces the thickness of the bulb so you can easily pop it in. Just make sure to push it in to take tension off of it so it will not shrink up.
Mikey914
I cut the length about 1/8"" longer than needed with a razor blade and soapy water sawing carefully down onto it.
Mikey914
I then pushed the rubber into the seal. Considering these were not made for the late door end caps They fit well.
Mikey914
Just make sure you have the front pushed all the way forward before cutting the back.
bigkensteele
1 set please.
zambezi
put me down for 1 set as well
Harpo
I will take a set

Thanks

David
Mike Bellis
I need a set (both doors)

Thanks!
I'll take a set. Thanks
scraperhand
Ill take 2 sets thanks,mike
Garland
1set please, thanks.
motorvated
I'll also take a set.

Thanks, Mike
Mikey914
PMs sent to all so for. Let me know if I missed you.
bob
missed me!

I'll take a set.

-bob
barefoot
I'l take a set for both doors.
Barefoot
9146BRUCE
Hi I'l take a set.
Bruce
montoya 73 2.0
Me, me!!!!
turk22
Mark, I'd like a set as well.

thx, SteveT
Mikey914
PMs sent. These are shipping anyone else have installed pics?
reharvey
I'll take one set.
maxwelj
Hi Mark. I'd like a set . Thanks
Mr.242
I want a set.

Thanks!
barefoot
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 16 2013, 04:17 AM) *

-Mark

Do these replace just the squeegee, or the other part in there also ?
hotlanta914
I will take a set as well - thank you.
strawman
Send me a set for one car (driver and passenger doors). Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.