Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Went on Vacation in my 914, with a stop at RRC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
AZ914
Maybe relocate the fuel pump to the front (ala 75-76) to get it away from the engine heat?
VegasRacer
Jeff. I am relieved to know you and the car made it back home.
I am honored we could meet in Vegas. beerchug.gif Sorry I couldn't join you in Durango.

How much of your driving was in the dark? Do you have more candle power than stock headlights?
JStroud
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Sep 9 2013, 12:31 PM) *

QUOTE(McMark @ Sep 9 2013, 12:10 PM) *

And so you're not working on my house today because... confused24.gif

laugh.gif A slave driver, he is.

Geez you think...I could have shown up, but I just would have yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif

Jeff
JStroud
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Sep 9 2013, 02:59 PM) *

Maybe relocate the fuel pump to the front (ala 75-76) to get it away from the engine heat?

Yep thats first on the list of a few things I need to do if I'm ever going to take this car on a long trip again, and face it the suby car isn't going to be ready for a while, and I'm going to RRC next year. piratenanner.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif

Jeff
JStroud
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Sep 9 2013, 08:01 PM) *

Jeff. I am relieved to know you and the car made it back home.
I am honored we could meet in Vegas. beerchug.gif Sorry I couldn't join you in Durango.

How much of your driving was in the dark? Do you have more candle power than stock headlights?

Hey it was nice meeting you too, missed seeing your car at RRC, maybe next time.

Did alot of night driving, but obviously not enough, Have stock head lights, but installed pilot driving lights in place of the stock fog lights.

Jeff
JStroud
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Aug 28 2013, 07:00 PM) *

Wow! Be careful and keep us posted. :beer2

Click to view attachment

Well I figured it out today, put a total of 4630 miles on the 914 over a 12 day period.
And I looked everywhere......and I never found her....maybe next time. av-943.gif

Jeff
rhodyguy
4630...that's some serious seat time!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.