Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shop Recommendation in or around MN for Long Repair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vintage914racer
In the thread below I inquired about whether I should repair my inner longs. Since my car is an original fix I've decided against it and would appreciate any recommendations on shops in the MN are who can successfully complete such a repair.

Thanks in advance

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=202773
mr914
Rick 918-s

Duluth, MN
ThePaintedMan
A factory /6? Do yourself a favor on this one and take it to Rick. If you want to practice fixing rust like that, probably better to do it on a car that's less valuable.

Rick will do it right.
rick 918-S
I'd be happy to help but I think you may want to talk to Paul first. But it you don't want to mess with it I may have a slot open this winter. Kind of just finishing this car. I may have a 911 Targa coming in.

I'm working in Toronto for about 6-8 weeks. But when I get back I plan on coming to the metro to visit Irv and Dan and check on the Vair-teen. We can talk then.
vintage914racer
Thanks Rick. Look forward to chatting in the future
rick 918-S
Looks like their cutting us loose. I fly back to MN a week from Saturday. I'll be around sooner than I thought.
Chris H.
Some sort of weird force is pulling all bent/tweaked/rusted 914-6's to the Alien Workshop! welder.gif alien.gif blowtorch.gif sawzall-smiley.gif

That Citroen is gonna have to wait!
vintage914racer
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 29 2013, 08:48 PM) *

Looks like their cutting us loose. I fly back to MN a week from Saturday. I'll be around sooner than I thought.

Let me know when your back in town and can take a look.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.