Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold - Early 911 column & switches
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Harpo
sold

I have all of the components to make a 914/6 clone steering column. Including the following: early 911 column, turn signal switch, wiper switch, ignition switch w/bezel and clam shell. You will have to supply your own 914 steering column mounting plate.

I cant very the functionality of the wiper & turn signal switch. You will have to grind/cut off the 911 mounting brackets and weld on the 914 brkt.
Click to view attachment

$225 shipped CUSA
Harpo
Here are the components loose assembled.

Click to view attachment
mepstein
I'm very tempted....
jaxdream
That's a smokin deal piratenanner.gif , key cylinder not hard to rekey!!!!!!!

Jack
mepstein
Replied to your pm. Thanks
gottago
Ok Harpo, I'll buy. I'll PM you the delivery address and wait for a total I can PP the $ asap

casey944
next in line.
Harpo
Shipping is included

I want to make sure there are no misunderstandings the switches are 40 years old and they look like it. I can't guarantee they work but I will refund your money less shipping provided you return them back to me in a timely manner

I deliberately kept the price low because the switches are not the best

Thanks

David

gottago
David, not a problem for me. Is your PPal you email ad

Alex
Harpo
Sold to mepstein
mepstein
I need this part like a hole in the head. Laast year, Scotty B asked me if I was doing the clone look and I said I didn't think it was nessasary but now he will have to deal with the welding and fitting.

Harpo is a great seller to work with.

gottago
mep, does this mean you want the hole in the head and want to let me have the steering column?
mepstein
QUOTE(gottago @ Sep 28 2013, 09:55 PM) *

mep, does this mean you want the hole in the head and want to let me have the steering column?

gpttago - your 1st in line if I come to my senses.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.