Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G&R All 914 Rusty Parts Swap Meet and Animal Flesh Roast Festival
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
oldschool
Love it...The shirts will be a LT gray. And I'll do a T-shirt mock up as soon as I get the art sent to me aktion035.gif and also with a way to place the orders..
SLITS
I'll bite for one large and one medium.

7TPorsh
How about the WORLD logo on the front and the design on the back??
Elliot Cannon
One XXL for my massive shoulders please.
euro911
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 18 2013, 01:57 PM) *
One XXL for my massive shoulders BELLY please.
Fixed it for ya poke.gif

If they decide to make hats, you'll probably need an XXXXXXX Large laugh.gif
Harpo
Do you have to attend to be able to purchase a XL shirt?

Thanks

David
oldschool
QUOTE(Harpo @ Oct 19 2013, 10:11 AM) *

Do you have to attend to be able to purchase a XL shirt?

Thanks

David

No, they will be available online. I'll put up the link later
SLITS
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 19 2013, 09:41 AM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 18 2013, 01:57 PM) *
One XXL for my massive shoulders BELLY please.
Fixed it for ya poke.gif

If they decide to make hats, you'll probably need an XXXXXXX Large laugh.gif

I don't think Jamie can cover that. He'll probably have to contact Omar the Tent Maker.

So sayeth short legs!!!
76-914
icon_bump.gif It would really be neat if some of the smart guys here would put on some "how to" clinics at this and other events. I believe it was MrBubblehead (did I get that right?) that did a carb clinic at Euro911's event about a year ago. It could be anything 914. Dizzy, turn signal R&R, Alternator diagnosis/rebuild, DJet basics, brake/caliper rebuild (Erc I'll give you some rear calipers when I see ya), How to convert to 5 lug (Bruce Stone), body work, welding, painting(Sean?) etc. After a recent 15 page post (by one very green person) I realized that there are people here that need any help they can get. Or, if your like me and need to "see it not read it". I have a couple of 10' pop up tents and 5 or 6 folding tables that I would gladly furnish if some of you will step up. What da ya say? Anyone up for some informational clinics?
914_teener
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 23 2013, 07:30 PM) *

icon_bump.gif It would really be neat if some of the smart guys here would put on some "how to" clinics at this and other events. I believe it was MrBubblehead (did I get that right?) that did a carb clinic at Euro911's event about a year ago. It could be anything 914. Dizzy, turn signal R&R, Alternator diagnosis/rebuild, DJet basics, brake/caliper rebuild (Erc I'll give you some rear calipers when I see ya), How to convert to 5 lug (Bruce Stone), body work, welding, painting(Sean?) etc. After a recent 15 page post (by one very green person) I realized that there are people here that need any help they can get. Or, if your like me and need to "see it not read it". I have a couple of 10' pop up tents and 5 or 6 folding tables that I would gladly furnish if some of you will step up. What da ya say? Anyone up for some informational clinics?

How bout a lecture on volumetric efficiency? poke.gif

Not.........just come and throw your crap on the asphalt and bs......
76-914
QUOTE(914_teener @ Oct 23 2013, 07:39 PM) *

I get it. There are peeps that want to broaden their 914 knowledge base and those that don't. poke.gif IIRC, you could have benefited from a CV forum. lol-2.gif
oldschool

Yes I have the footage (Carb)I'll try to get it cut real soon...before santa_smiley.gif rolleyes.gif
euro911
If something doesn't develop prior to this G&R, submit some suggestions in a new thread (maybe call it "So Cal Tech Session Day suggestions" ?)

You wanna start the thread, Kent? ... I'll be happy to offer up the Harbor City facility again.

Click to view attachment
914_teener
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 23 2013, 08:05 PM) *

QUOTE(914_teener @ Oct 23 2013, 07:39 PM) *

I get it. There are peeps that want to broaden their 914 knowledge base and those that don't. poke.gif IIRC, you could have benefited from a CV forum. lol-2.gif

laugh.gif Yea.....I went through more gloves than a proctologist.
7TPorsh
any way to print our names on them so we know who you are...some of you guys won't need it as you are World famous!
7TPorsh
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 23 2013, 10:01 PM) *

If something doesn't develop prior to this G&R, submit some suggestions in a new thread (maybe call it "So Cal Tech Session Day suggestions" ?)

You wanna start the thread, Kent? ... I'll be happy to offer up the Harbor City facility again.

Click to view attachment

I would donate the use of my car as the patient of a front bushing, ball joint, tie rod end replacement.

smile.gif biggrin.gif beerchug.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Oct 24 2013, 08:02 AM) *

any way to print our names on them so we know who you are...some of you guys won't need it as you are World famous!

Yes it can be done....a few $ more..I should have a sample up today.

7TPorsh
What's that?! huh.gif

Click to view attachment
SLITS
Umbrella Cover made in China.
oldschool
Ok a sample shirt.... I'm waiting for the 914 world logo ...We can print that on the front.Click to view attachment
This print will be in the back.
7TPorsh
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
7TPorsh
There should be keg and a bar up in the frunk!
I still have the following parts that I should move. If interested, I can bring to the Ron's event. Performance product short shift for 901, front bra for 914, rear -4 valence, NOS front & rear bumper and tops too. Thanks
a914luvr
QUOTE(396 @ Oct 24 2013, 10:36 AM) *

I still have the following parts that I should move. If interested, I can bring to the Ron's event. Performance product short shift for 901, front bra for 914, rear -4 valence, NOS front & rear bumper and tops too. Thanks

I'd like to see those bumpers...
get off my lawn
This year we are planning to resurrect an old tradition, a fund raiser to Save the Naugas!

We'll be passing the hat, auctioning off parts that people leave on tables when they get in line for food, etc.

With the generocity teeners are known for, we should be able to save hundreds of Naugas from dying a shivering cold death this winter after their hides are removed.
We may even start a grass roots movement to encourage legislation banning shaving the hair off of Mos simply for that vintage interior look.
Disgusting I know, but we have to stand up and do something about it.
Who's with me?
76-914
I'll gladly do your front end rebuild but not there; too far from me. We could do it here if you want. We could do a front end seminar at G&R (pending Ron's approval) on a lift in a couple of hours. We might prevail upon Erc to show his skills and wares. Work shops are great for promoting ones products while educating individuals.
oldschool
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 24 2013, 04:43 PM) *

I'll gladly do your front end rebuild but not there; too far from me. We could do it here if you want. We could do a front end seminar at G&R (pending Ron's approval) on a lift in a couple of hours. We might prevail upon Erc to show his skills and wares. Work shops are great for promoting ones products while educating individuals.

welcome.png agree.gif
76-914

Why not buy a name tag from Conedodger. He locks his wife in the basement while she makes these for us so they're very inexpensive.
SLITS
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 24 2013, 04:43 PM) *

Only if the lift were clear at the time. If there's a car on it I can't do it.
euro911
Shirt looks good, Jaime thumb3d.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 24 2013, 07:24 PM) *

Shirt looks good, Jaime thumb3d.gif

Cool I'll post it some time tomrrow so people can order them, and if your coming I'll bring them. and if your not...I'll ship them.. laugh.gif
7TPorsh
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 24 2013, 04:53 PM) *

Why not buy a name tag from Conedodger. He locks his wife in the basement while she makes these for us so they're very inexpensive.

Name tag? hmmm....that's like a badge.....and..."we don't need no biggrin.gif
MATCHBOX914
Nice! The simple red font is better. smilie_pokal.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(MATCHBOX914 @ Oct 25 2013, 10:07 AM) *

Nice! The simple red font is better. smilie_pokal.gif

Cool...
MATCHBOX914
351.gif How are those Roast Festival T-shirts panning out?
76-914
icon_bump.gif
oldschool
We just got them up today on the web site
we will have some at the event, But you need to make sure we have your size happy11.gif
Elliot Cannon
One XXL please.
914_teener
Large please......

I'll pick mine up.

Thanks Jaime.
MATCHBOX914
One extra large and another one for a total of (2). aktion035.gif
I get a huge discount for helping with the artwork... shades.gif
7TPorsh
QUOTE(oldschool @ Oct 30 2013, 09:33 AM) *

we will have some at the event, But you need to make sure we have your size happy11.gif

website??
Rockaria
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Oct 30 2013, 11:27 AM) *

QUOTE(oldschool @ Oct 30 2013, 09:33 AM) *

website??

Here ya go:

G&R Shirt Direct Link - Order Here

http://oldschooltees.biz
euro911
Jaime, there's no option for Medium shirts? ... jumps from Small to Large confused24.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 30 2013, 01:22 PM) *

Jaime, there's no option for Medium shirts? ... jumps from Small to Large confused24.gif

I'll check it out but you can get them
76-914
thanks for starting a separate post dry.gif
bcheney
One of these years I've gotta make it out there for this event!
76-914
Then why don't ya? We'd like to feed ya. There's another this spring.
a914luvr
I pre-paid for about 30+ shirts, so I'll have a bunch at the event to sell also.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(a914luvr @ Oct 30 2013, 09:45 PM) *

I pre-paid for about 30+ shirts, so I'll have a bunch at the event to sell also.

I hope there's an XXL there. biggrin.gif
DBCooper
Hey, anyone going to attend from NorCal who could haul a couple of doors back north? Ron has some doors I could use, but I'm not going to be able to drive down. If someone has space and could bring them back with them I could pick them up anywhere north of Bakersfield. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.