Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ninefourtronics Fuel Injection Test Instrument
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IronHillRestorations
This is a blatant endorsement of a excellent product!

After purchasing the Ninefourtronics Fuel Injection Tester a few years ago, I (along with the help of Dave - hi ho silber) finally got to put it through the test! I know alot of thought and planning went into this, but after actually needing to troubleshoot a injected car, it worked very very well!

I know I got the first production model, because it's serial number 1. I don't know how many of these were put together, but if anyone wants the best fuel injection tester for the D-Jet system, this has to be it!

You can test:

Temp sensor I
Temp sensor II
Substitution of temp sensor II with adjustable potentiometer
MPS primary winding
MPS secondary winding
Fuel pump run signal
TPS
Trigger point signal
Trigger point resistance
Any other critcal functions

With this tester and a decent digital multimeter, a fuel injection ignoramous like me could actually get a system back online.

James Thoruson you are a god to me! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
biggrin.gif boldblue.gif clap56.gif biggrin.gif boldblue.gif clap56.gif
Mueller
Is he still doing anything with 914's???

I thought he got out 914's for one reason or another...something along the lines of buying a car that to him, was misrepresented and required too much work???

He sure knew his electronics pray.gif
SpecialK
idea.gif Hmmm...Does the unit contain a schematic? If James isn't making them anymore, and they're aren't any to be found, I wouldn't mind taking a stab at making one. smash.gif
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(Special_K @ Dec 17 2004, 06:19 PM)
Does the unit contain a schematic?

I don't think so, but I'll check. I used to have his e-mail address, but I think I lost it in the crash of '01
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.