Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ready to go race car!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
ebay race car!

check it out! wink.gif
URY914
I can't believe they would use that type of oil cooler. Those tube-with-fins do about zero cooling.

But it is cheap.

Paul
Joe Bob
No bids.....end of auction....
seanery
I think that would have been a steal!
Mueller
The roll cage worries me......look at the A pillars, one would want those to attach to the floor.

A decent mix of parts that should be worth close to what he is asking.

No log book, car is not legal I think in many classes due to the windshield missing
( Ginther windshield)....

hmmmm, i wonder if I should take my trailer with me to Louisiana when I drive down there in about 3 weeks :0
URY914
for what he was asking it is a decent starting point. But I agree also about the roll cage- need to tie those a-pillar bars together.
Andyrew
Boy that would have been a good starter track car. What are you guys talking about the pillars? He should have left the color primer, It looked really good, agressive..
Aaron Cox
i thought it was a good deal....but i dont have 5k! cool.gif anyone going to try to "second chance" offer it?
Brad Roberts
This represents another nail in the Partwerks coffin for me.

Who in the hell spends 2600 on the bottom end to make 112 hp ?? out of a 1.8. I would imagine this car was being prepared for F-prod SCCA (which requires a 1.8) he is only 60hp off the top guy's...LOL

I think it is a good deal.. and I do think the cage is scary.

PCA club racing doesnt allow Ginther style windscreens anymore (unless you have a logbook prior to 1999)

B
Brad Roberts
Crazy.. it has top swing pedals (Tilton style)

B
Lawrence
009 distributor? barf.gif
Joe Bob
Guy won't answer emails.....was gonna low ball him...guess I pissed him off.... tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.