Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Type 4 Engine Parts, Cranks, Performance Cams, Cases, 100mm Ps & Cs, etc
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
Lots of stuff - going through and posting as I go. So everything isn't posted yet, but will be!

Camshafts: All are aftermarket performance grinds, but appear to be fairly mild overall.

FIVE performance cams for a T4 engine. Some markings are stamped, some are hand engraved.

$50 each

Engle F87 430

Lift 0.389"

Engle 600/1324

Lift 0.385"

Engle 430 T4-8, J 3

Lift 0.386"

Blank - with a very small '69' stamped in,
X 71R and P1212 hand engraved on other side

Lift: 0.380"

FF4/F 62

Lift 0.392"

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
greggearhead
Crankshafts:

One NEW OLD STOCK, NEW IN BOX, German crankshaft for a Porsche 914/411/412 or Bus 1700/1800 engine. Brand stinking new with cosmoline coating still on it.

$175 plus shipping.

I ship FedEx ground, tracked and insured

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
greggearhead
1700/1800 66mm stroke crank assembly with rods still attached. Used.

$75 plus ship.

I ship FedEx ground, insured, packed correctly.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
greggearhead
This is a 2.0L 71mm stroke crankshaft. One journal is damaged - see pics, so will need grinding or welding/grinding. This crank is a perfect core if you want to make a stroker.

$50 plus ship.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
greggearhead
914 Porsche 1.8L 93mm High Compression Ps & Cs

Porsche pistons and Cylinders - high compression 93mm for 914 - can be used in bus at altitude or with big cam, etc. 411/412 as well.

$125 plus ship

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
greggearhead
Type 4 Engine Case - 1.8L from 411/412 #EC 037528

EC 1974 VW 412
1974 VW / Porsche 914 7.3:1 76hp@4800rpm Calif. Only, L-Jetronic f.i.

$175

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
greggearhead
2073cc Type 4 Hot Rod 'Longblock' Engine

Not a complete longblock, but you get the idea. This is an older performance build that was used in a Sand Buggy in California. It has very cool, very rare EMPI 100mm pistons and cylinders. This was before everything was Chinese I think.

They ALUMINUM FINS on a steel cylinder sleeve. This works great to keep the cylinders cool, but very expensive to make, so they weren't made for long and are hard to find.

Unnumbered case - 66mm crankshaft and supposed to have a good mild mid-range cam. This is a great little engine to build upon, and with a compression mild, could be used in a bus, or in a 411/412 or 914, could be a great hot rod (with some headwork and a bigger cam).

The 1.7L heads look good overall, and the valve sizes are stock at 39.3 and 33mm for intake and exhaust. Stock ports, so would be a great punchy engine.

There are a few very small pieces of fin broken on one cylinder, and the bore of one cylinder looks to have a little wear on the bottom, but nothing that couldn't be run as-is or great with a hone and re-ring.

$500

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
greggearhead
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
greggearhead
Open to offers and trades - I tend to like wheels, steering wheels and seats, as well as H4 and drive/fog lights (Cibie, Sev Marchal, etc)

greggearhead
PMs replied
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.