Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carbs; fuel line in/out...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave Cawdrey
I am assuming these are in/out for fuel (pictured). Why out confused24.gif ? Both carbs are set up this way, and also use chokes.
Brad Roberts
That is crazy. The Dells come with ONE carb setup to feed the other carb. So.. only one of them has dual fittings. You could use one as a return line.

Those are my favorite intake manifolds (CB perf.. TALL)

B
Dave Cawdrey
Yea, no drip tray here...
Brad Roberts
That would be a "rain tray" where you live.. and a "drip tray" in Arizona.

B
MarkV
Hey, I am in Arizona. Same manifolds & my "drip" tray is intact. cool_shades.gif

Brad is correct, my Dells have one fitting on drivers side carb. & two on pass. side.
Brad Roberts
LOL clap56.gif

Mark.. did you semd me a SASE for stickers ?? I just noticed your "profile".

B
MarkV
Brad, I have my sticker just haven't changed my plofile. bs.gif
Aaron Cox
i take it that the carb is a weber?

my weber 44's dont have the split style fuel nub. they both had one and they run off a tee i think. i kjow i had to turn one around tho......let me go check
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(MarkV @ May 25 2003, 11:33 PM)
Hey, I am in Arizona. Same manifolds & my "drip" tray is intact. cool_shades.gif

okay i gots a question for you guys.
i have weber 44's on "bugpack" manifolds installed on my car. the kit was for a vw bus, so they gave me super short aircleaners. i cant run the velocity stacks with the current air filters but would like to. can i run the stacks w/ taller airfilters and still clear the raintray??

raintray smash.gif
MarkV
I am running same manifolds & same size air cleaners w/ velocity stacks on Dellorto 40's w/ no problem clearing raintray.

Here is a useful resourse for carb/manifold/aircleaner stuff:

carb parts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.