Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 916 gearbox conversion kit - groupbuy Christmas 2013
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
bugat5speed
Hi guys,

for those who have not joined the groupbuy early this year and all others who are interested I herewith offer a Christmas groupbuy for my 916 gearbox conversion kits:

order of three kits and more
each single one sent to the guy who ordered
freight per kit is 47 Euro (63 US$)
price per kit reduced by 4 %, so
electronic speedo kit will be: 2.088 Euro -->2.799 US$
mechanical speedo kit will be: 2.411 Euro -->3.232 US$

for 6 kits and more
same as above, but for each kit discount will be 8%,
so prices will be:
el. speedo kit: 2.001 Euro -->2.682 US$
mech. speedo kit: 2.311 Euro -->3.096 US$

Money for each single ordered kit must be in, before I send it. Can only send to those who have paid full. Above prices are based on currency of 1: 1,34 (today´s currency). If currency varies prices must be adjusted. Group buy offer is valid until Dec. 13th 2013.

Need some exchange parts or at least a core sent. Core can be send to a friend in N.J. Parts to be send there also. Parts are shiftrod 1./2. gear, shift actuator 3./4. gear and for the mech speedo kit the little shaft with the two gearwheels inside the OEM nosecone of the gearbox.

If any questions, please ask. If I don´t reply in a reasonable time please send a reminder to my mail info@bugat5speed.de.

Link to old thread: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=102988

Martin
scraperhand
QUOTE(bugat5speed @ Nov 14 2013, 02:29 AM) *

Hi guys,

for those who have not joined the groupbuy early this year and all others who are interested I herewith offer a Christmas groupbuy for my 916 gearbox conversion kits:

order of three kits and more
each single one sent to the guy who ordered
freight per kit is 47 Euro (63 US$)
price per kit reduced by 4 %, so
electronic speedo kit will be: 2.088 Euro -->2.799 US$
mechanical speedo kit will be: 2.411 Euro -->3.232 US$

for 6 kits and more
same as above, but for each kit discount will be 8%,
so prices will be:
el. speedo kit: 2.001 Euro -->2.682 US$
mech. speedo kit: 2.311 Euro -->3.096 US$

Money for each single ordered kit must be in, before I send it. Can only send to those who have paid full. Above prices are based on currency of 1: 1,34 (today´s currency). If currency varies prices must be adjusted. Group buy offer is valid until Dec. 13th 2013.

Need some exchange parts or at least a core sent. Core can be send to a friend in N.J. Parts to be send there also. Parts are shiftrod 1./2. gear, shift actuator 3./4. gear and for the mech speedo kit the little shaft with the two gearwheels inside the OEM nosecone of the gearbox.

If any questions, please ask. If I don´t reply in a reasonable time please send a reminder to my mail info@bugat5speed.de.

Link to old thread: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=102988

Martin

Is the group buy still valid
bugat5speed
@ Scraperhand

wrote you a PM

Martin

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.