Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB wires from harness-Found
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
worn
I am looking for correct colored wires for my 6 conversion. Best bet would be someone's old harness with a lot of the ends missing, burned or otherwise made useless. Something that you would never use as a harness, but has lots of wire left in it. The wires will be used for gauges and relays, so I don't need the heavy alternator or starter hunks.
I am not looking for a box of 6 inch wire scraps, longer is better, but it doesn't have to be something great. It will be cut up so that I get the colors right. PM or email me if you have something. Of course a pic is worth a lot.
Thanks
worn
QUOTE(worn @ Nov 26 2013, 11:54 AM) *

I am looking for correct colored wires for my 6 conversion. Best bet would be someone's old harness with a lot of the ends missing, burned or otherwise made useless. Something that you would never use as a harness, but has lots of wire left in it. The wires will be used for gauges and relays, so I don't need the heavy alternator or starter hunks.
I am not looking for a box of 6 inch wire scraps, longer is better, but it doesn't have to be something great. It will be cut up so that I get the colors right. PM or email me if you have something. Of course a pic is worth a lot.
Thanks

Looks like i have what i want. Thanks folks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.