Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Need some Prayers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SpecialK
Sean,

I'm not the "praying" type, so I almost never post to these types of threads so as not to feel like a hypocrite. Both of your parents are two of the most wonderfully supportive, and all around friendliest people I've ever met, and they obviously think the world of you. I sincerely hope everything goes as well as it possibly can for your entire family.....be strong brother!

Kevin
ws91420
Added to my list.
morgan
Just to let you know my mother inlaw who is 80 just went though cancer this summer and came out find. Wish your dad well for me

JM
GTeener
Glad your father is doing better Sean. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and transplant success.
VegasRacer
I'll be praying that a matching donor will be found soon. IPB Image
Eric_Shea
Praying for the best recovery and a donor soon... IPB Image
Curvie Roadlover
IPB Image Praying hard for you and your dad, Sean
lagunero
Good to hear Sean.

I did a search for Paul but didn't find anything about him or his Dad. I don't know what Paul it is but regardless, I wish them well.
Jenny
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ Dec 28 2004, 05:26 AM)
Hang in there Sean. I feel your uncertainty. My dad goes in for surgery tomorrow. They found a malignant tumor last week and now they need to find out how far things have spread.

Best wishes for your dad.

here you go, from the first page. Paul Heery

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.