Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB French rear light lens
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porbmw
So....
Have a NOS French left lens....and a pretty crappy, repaired right side...

Doesn't look so great, one side mighty fine, other side not....

Anyone have a really clean Frenchie, right side

Thanks

Paul
carr914
Next thing you know, you will be liking Girls with Hairy ArmPits & Legs! biggrin.gif
gms
I have a right with a small crack
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
MikeInMunich
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Rucklicht-Porsche-9...=item43c2b9c6b4

Ca. $20 shipping...

Mike in Munich
porbmw
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 8 2013, 04:34 AM) *

Next thing you know, you will be liking Girls with Hairy ArmPits & Legs! biggrin.gif

Viva la difference! biggrin.gif
porbmw
QUOTE(gms @ Dec 8 2013, 09:43 AM) *

I have a right with a small crack
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Hi Glenn

Thanks...
Let me scrutinize mine a bit...it doesn't have any cracks, but has some crazing...and was repaired at a seam...so not sure which is better/worse....Problem is anything that is not spot on clean shows up when the other side is NOS

Paul
porbmw
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Dec 8 2013, 10:11 AM) *

Hi Mike
Thanks for the heads up...I missed the auction.....BUT....I actually had seen that one, and decided against it... There seems to be something strange about that one...if you note the far side/porton...I think the owner darkened up the one portion of the lens...if you look at his other lens, he seems to have done some different mod on that one.
But thanks, I'm going to have to keep watching the French ebay. Don't think there are many teeners in France, so will be patient.

Paul
gms
QUOTE(porbmw @ Dec 9 2013, 12:59 AM) *

....Problem is anything that is not spot on clean shows up when the other side is NOS

Simple solution...just rough up the NOS side confused24.gif
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(porbmw @ Dec 8 2013, 11:03 PM) *

QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Dec 8 2013, 10:11 AM) *

Hi Mike
Thanks for the heads up...I missed the auction.....BUT....I actually had seen that one, and decided against it... There seems to be something strange about that one...if you note the far side/porton...I think the owner darkened up the one portion of the lens...if you look at his other lens, he seems to have done some different mod on that one.
But thanks, I'm going to have to keep watching the French ebay. Don't think there are many teeners in France, so will be patient.

Paul

No worries Paul. I just bought this the other day, as I am sending a package to CA anyway. Figured someone over there could use it soon enough.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/141121795212?ssPage...984.m1439.l2649

Mike in Munich

porbmw
QUOTE(gms @ Dec 9 2013, 08:37 AM) *

QUOTE(porbmw @ Dec 9 2013, 12:59 AM) *

....Problem is anything that is not spot on clean shows up when the other side is NOS

Simple solution...just rough up the NOS side confused24.gif

Phtttp! dry.gif

No shortage of really good, helpful advice in this group evilgrin.gif

Actually, thanks for letting me know....I"ll experiment with what I"ve got, and may get back to you on that one.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.