Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cam ID
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vw505
i have a cam for a T4 motor but i dont know any thing about it . it is stamped with CWC and C2 on one side and if you turn it it has D2 EP93 . on the cam gear end it has an E . thats all markings i could see. IPB Image
Mark Henry
CWC is for sure aftermarket...does it have a number where the oil pump drive fits in?
Mark Henry
If the "E" is at the pump drive it's a Eurorace cam (I think)...I'll see if I can find the numbers
vw505
ya, the E is by the oil pump dive and it's just an E thats all no other markings are on the end.
Mark Henry
If it is a Eurorace cam it is 280 duration and 435 lift.

That is the "E" cam... they go from "C" (mild) to "P" (wild)

Carb of aftermarket FI only
vw505
who sells these and do thay have a web site.
Brett W
who sells these and do thay have a web site.

Nobody good or honest. Stay far away. Call Web and get a good cam.
vw505
well i have the cam it came out of a running motor we are rebuilding for my 66' 912 T4 IPB Image hybrid
vw505
what kind of power can i get out of this cam running it in a 1911cc with 8.5 comp. and 40 dells. heads will be the Q heads that where on the motor (ea case) with stock size valves . also where can i get some new s/s valves and good springs .aircooled.net does not list 39.3 and 33 that came stock in the heads. IPB Image
Brett W
maybe 100, too many variables.
vw505
i was shooting for that or maybe ten more . any help getting some new valves?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.