Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1974 Porsche 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sda4property@gmail.com
Original 2.0
#'s matching Car
GA Engine Code

1) Less than 5 Owners with 38 Years of documented receipts
2) Original California Blue Plate car
3) Never been hit or wrecked
4) No rust or Leaks
5) New Super clutch kit from Pelican
a) Pressure plate & Disc & bearing
b) New Fly Wheel
6) New Clutch cable
7) New Alternator
8) New Battery
9) New CV's ( 4 ) Packed & greased
10) New Bursch exhaust
11) SSI stainless Steel Heat ex-changers
12) New Rear sway bar bushings
13) New struts all the way around
14) New Weltmiester rear Springs ( 180 = Stiff )
15) New Fuel Lines front & back
16) New Cap / Rotor / Points & Plugs
17) New Engine Main seals for motor & Push rod tubes & Valve cover gaskets
18) Valve job & tune up / Major service
19) New shift bushings for Transmission
20 ) New Paint- Glass out
21) New Rubber

All receipts in file.
$10,000 in recent receipts in past 2 years.
All work performed by Daniels Speed shop in Costa Mesa
Car is located in Costa Mesa at California Porsche's for viewing & test drive

$14,000.00
porschenstock
Which one is for sale orange or silver car !!!!
Thanks
Nozzle
QUOTE(porschenstock @ Feb 5 2014, 03:31 PM) *

Which one is for sale orange or silver car !!!!
Thanks

Good question but the bumpers on the orange car look to be from a 1974 car. I'm just guessing of course... confused24.gif
sda4property@gmail.com
The Signal Orange 74 is the car for sale. The Car has 117,000 Original miles on the stock 2.0 FI motor. The silver bullet is a 73 2.0. Great Call on the bumpers Nozzle however there should be nipples on the front. Also a note: This is the original paint on the car showing in the original condition. The car came out of the factory with 5 Mahle alloys & still has the original spare tire & all the factory books.
jim_hoyland
I'm in the area M- W - F about 2 blocks away. Will stop by and have a closer look.
Tom_T
It that shot in front of the Craftsman house in Orange, Costa Mesa, or ..... ?? confused24.gif

IPB Image
sda4property@gmail.com
Tom: Good eye..! Orange circle is a great spot as well. My ol house is in the Belmont Shore / Heights Area of Long Beach. The old girl turned 100 this year. I bought a couple of these back in 2002. Years of my life spent investing into the homes, as well as the Porsche cars..!
sda4property@gmail.com
Jim: The car will be at the dealership by Friday. Sunset Beach is just down the street. I need to get my PCA membership this year. I hear all the so cal pca guys roll to the tilted kilt in Long Beach/Seal beach. Here is one of the 74 Targa in town.
sda4property@gmail.com
Jim: The car will be at the dealership by Friday.
Sunset Beach is just down the street from me. I need to get my PCA membership this year. I hear all the so cal pca guys roll to the tilted kilt in Long Beach/Seal beach. Here is another pic of my 74 911 in town. I also have a 74 Bumble Bee. Next project. And the daily driver. The 930 Turbo.
Tom_T
QUOTE(sda4property@gmail.com @ Feb 5 2014, 08:00 PM) *

Tom: Good eye..! Orange circle is a great spot as well. My ol house is in the Belmont Shore / Heights Area of Long Beach. The old girl turned 100 this year. I bought a couple of these back in 2002. Years of my life spent investing into the homes, as well as the Porsche cars..!

Scott,

For Shore/Heights you'd be in PCA's GPR Grand Prix Region ... but I suppose there'd be the option to join OCR if you prefer.

OCR has an informal gathering 3rd Sat. 8:30-10-ish at the Krispy Kreme parking lot at The Block/The Outlets in Orange - if you want to attend (open to the public), and GPR has something similar if you look up their chapter info.

We're in Orange just outside of the Old Towne district with a 1921 Craftsman Bungalow which I'm trying t get all squared away before retirement in a few - as well as my 73 2.0 "914S" & 2 other drivable classics & my wife's vintage 1960 Avion travel trailer - so I know what you mean! biggrin.gif

Shoot me a PM or email if you plan to show up at our OCR Krispy Kreme & I'll make sure to get there to visit, & you'd be welcome to bring this FS 914 to fpor some PCA exposure too.

That Tilted Kilt gathering sounds more like the Belmont Shore Rugby Club's hang out though! laugh.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
jim_hoyland
WIll stop by Monday. Thanks for the info. I'm on 6th near PCH. Grenn house with white picket fence. The 914 is garaged.....

Stopped by this am, Clay said car is at paint shop. Will try again Wed
sda4property@gmail.com
Car is sold:
Pending clean title transfer & verification of wired funds.
Grateful it went to a 914 Enthusiast not a Flipper over sea's.

1974 Buble Bee coming to this site Summer 2014.
#4742914863 On the 914 Can Am Registry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.