Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New 914-6 Listing in California
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
zack914
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there is a yellow 914-6 for sale at European Collectables in Costa Mesa. The car appears to be mostly original. The asking price is 69k but after talking with the salesperson for a while indicated that they would let the car go for 62,500. That price is too high for me so I thought I would pass along the info to other members here as someone may be looking for a 914-6. I did a google search of the vin and found that the car had recently sold from another dealer in november 2013 from Ultra motors and can be found there. I spoke to the broker there by phone today to get a better handle on prices and he said they sold the car for 35k. Wow!! Is all I can say. Someone got a good deal. Anyway, someone is going to want it and will pay up for it Im sure. Just FYI. Nice guys over at European Collectables. Im going to keep looking for a better deal.
pete000
I think they could have used a bit more Armorall on the tries and air box ! shades.gif

Tool kit looks incorrect ?
sshex
QUOTE(pete000 @ Feb 19 2014, 01:31 AM) *

I think they could have used a bit more Armorall on the tries and air box ! shades.gif

Tool kit looks incorrect ?

Rust on battery tray
87m491
Of course the deal was what did dealer 1 (Ultra) pay? That was probably a steal.

QUOTE(zack914 @ Feb 18 2014, 07:13 PM) *

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there is a yellow 914-6 for sale at European Collectables in Costa Mesa. The car appears to be mostly original. The asking price is 69k but after talking with the salesperson for a while indicated that they would let the car go for 62,500. That price is too high for me so I thought I would pass along the info to other members here as someone may be looking for a 914-6. I did a google search of the vin and found that the car had recently sold from another dealer in november 2013 from Ultra motors and can be found there. I spoke to the broker there by phone today to get a better handle on prices and he said they sold the car for 35k. Wow!! Is all I can say. Someone got a good deal. Anyway, someone is going to want it and will pay up for it Im sure. Just FYI. Nice guys over at European Collectables. Im going to keep looking for a better deal.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.