Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> New 914-6 Listing in California, AT european collectables in costa mesa
zack914
post Feb 18 2014, 09:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 16,991
Region Association: None

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there is a yellow 914-6 for sale at European Collectables in Costa Mesa. The car appears to be mostly original. The asking price is 69k but after talking with the salesperson for a while indicated that they would let the car go for 62,500. That price is too high for me so I thought I would pass along the info to other members here as someone may be looking for a 914-6. I did a google search of the vin and found that the car had recently sold from another dealer in november 2013 from Ultra motors and can be found there. I spoke to the broker there by phone today to get a better handle on prices and he said they sold the car for 35k. Wow!! Is all I can say. Someone got a good deal. Anyway, someone is going to want it and will pay up for it Im sure. Just FYI. Nice guys over at European Collectables. Im going to keep looking for a better deal.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 3)
pete000
post Feb 19 2014, 12:31 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,094
Region Association: South East States

I think they could have used a bit more Armorall on the tries and air box ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)

Tool kit looks incorrect ?
+Quote Post
sshex
post Feb 19 2014, 07:28 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 15,926
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(pete000 @ Feb 19 2014, 01:31 AM) *

I think they could have used a bit more Armorall on the tries and air box ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)

Tool kit looks incorrect ?

Rust on battery tray
+Quote Post
87m491
post Feb 19 2014, 09:36 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 14,731
Region Association: North East States

Of course the deal was what did dealer 1 (Ultra) pay? That was probably a steal.

QUOTE(zack914 @ Feb 18 2014, 07:13 PM) *

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there is a yellow 914-6 for sale at European Collectables in Costa Mesa. The car appears to be mostly original. The asking price is 69k but after talking with the salesperson for a while indicated that they would let the car go for 62,500. That price is too high for me so I thought I would pass along the info to other members here as someone may be looking for a 914-6. I did a google search of the vin and found that the car had recently sold from another dealer in november 2013 from Ultra motors and can be found there. I spoke to the broker there by phone today to get a better handle on prices and he said they sold the car for 35k. Wow!! Is all I can say. Someone got a good deal. Anyway, someone is going to want it and will pay up for it Im sure. Just FYI. Nice guys over at European Collectables. Im going to keep looking for a better deal.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 09:58 PM