Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Triple Combo Gauge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914forme
A lot of people have been asking me for these, so here you all go. They are what we used. Technology has gotten way better now so its a lot easier to improve on these.

This is the gauge face printing we used it was silk screened onto the face,

Click to view attachment

This is the original face we did, I added the radius' to the comers, the sharp 90 degree angles just did not make sense. As you can tell from the note at the bottom of the page.

Click to view attachment

This the back gauge plate it supports all the gauge steppers and lighting tubes.

Click to view attachment

First page of instructions.

Click to view attachment

This a replacement to step 14, I did when I did mine. I cut out the original faces to use as support for the new face. This save you trying to epoxy stand off of inside the gauge body. Much easier for me.

Click to view attachment

Page two of the instructions.

Click to view attachment

Adding more files in he next post.
914forme
Here is the pictures used as reference in the instructions.

Click to view attachment

And here is the art work to print the gauge faces themselves in proper letter orientation.

Click to view attachment

And the cross reference of gauges to senders:

Click to view attachment

I hope this helps someone out there.

914forme
You can get these faces printed up via http://whitegauges.net thy also have items to help you restore the gauges like needle paint. etc.... Thanks to timothy_nd28 for this great resource.
Thanks for the great info.
timothy_nd28
Step 15. Is it better to use a conductive epoxy? How are the lamp tubes otherwise grounded to the back plate/gauge can?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.