Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front tower measurements...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
falcor75
Background: my 914 was at some time hit in the right front side and rather than doing a proper repair the back then owner modified the holes in the righthand side tower and also the top mount to achieve a proper alignment.

My body is now at the only local place with a straighening bench but the company that made his equipment does not have any data for a 914.

I need the measurement between the holes in front towers measured, preferably from a few different cars that hasn't been in accidents and I need it within a day or two. Please state where you take your measurement, photos would be awsome.

For reference I measured between the outer edge of the outer square holes on mine and that distance is 1050 mm (41 11/32"?)

Please help, I really want to get my bodywork done so I can get it painted before the summer. wub.gif
bulitt
I'm sure the experts will be replying shortly. Until then, here are two threads-

Body Dimensions
bulitt
I'm sure the experts will be replying shortly. Until then, here are two threads-

Body Dimensions

Underbody dimensions

You can access these by clicking on "914info" at the top right of the Website.
nathansnathan
Here, this is from the factory workshop manual. It looks like measured between the inner square holes.

Click to view attachment
falcor75
Ooh that's perfect! Thank you! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.