Hi there,

Bott Fahrzeugtechnik (Bug @ 5-Speed) will be 10 years on 5th of March. Just in time we could finnish our brand new workshop near to the place where we were before. Finally we have the space we need for the company. We will expand the revision and conversion of Porsche gearboxes, no matter if for Porsche 911, 914, or converted for Beetle installation.
We want to offer you a anniversary price for the 916 gearbox conversion kits to let you share our pleasure about this jubilee.
This promo price will be valid from now on until 31st of March.
We grant a discount of 10 % on all ordered 916 kits (mechanical speedo and electronic speedo version). Prices for export to the US will be (without VAT):

electronic speedo kit - 1,960.00 Euro
mechanical speedo kit - 2,260.00 Euro.

That are the best prices we have yet offered for the kits.

Money for each single ordered kit must be in, before I send it. Can only send to those who have paid full. Above prices are based on currency of 1: 1,37 (today´s currency). If currency varies prices must be adjusted.

Need some exchange parts or at least a core sent. Core can be send to a friend in N.J. Parts to be send there also. Parts are shiftrod 1./2. gear, shift actuator 3./4. gear and for the mech speedo kit the little shaft with the two gearwheels inside the OEM nosecone of the gearbox.

If any questions, please ask. If I don´t reply in a reasonable time please send a reminder to my mail info@bugat5speed.de.

Link to old thread: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=102988

Martin Bott
Bott Fahrzeugtechnik
Bug @ 5-Speed
www.bugat5speed.de