Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group buy aircleaner-to-throttle body seal rubber sleve
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
I was tapped to make these and both of my cars need them. So I set out to make them. These will be ready in 2 weeks. Who needs them?
I even have the clamp ridge molded in.
Olympic 914
I'm in for two.

Thanks Mark
timothy_nd28
You have anything for the 1.8l crowd?
DRPHIL914
i'll take one for my 2.0
rnellums
I would like one
Cap'n Krusty
That thing looks suspiciously like the aircleaner-to-throttle body seal. The throttle body-to-plenum seal is a thick flat paper gasket. Might wanna change the title of your thread to accurately reflect the correct product application.

The Cap'n
Mikey914
Edited for clarification thanks Crusty!
I also had the wrong part number
Mikey914
QUOTE(timothy_nd28 @ Mar 6 2014, 05:51 AM) *

You have anything for the 1.8l crowd?

It's possible. That one is a bit more complicated. but if it's needed and there is enough demand to pay for it, I'm sure I can.

-Mark
usros
I need one also. Let me know when they are available
brant
are the 1.7 and 2.0 the same?

I assume they are
I need one for a 2.0 please
brant
Mikey914
I'm actually done and have these in stock. I have a few other items I've been holding them off for so you guys could include more in your group buys and combine instead of having a bunch of shipping for each part.
I'll get this and the other up on Monday.
Stay tuned....
Mikey914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 29 2014, 10:12 AM) *

I'm actually done and have these in stock. I have a few other items I've been holding them off for so you guys could include more in your group buys and combine instead of having a bunch of shipping for each part.
I'll get this and the other up on Monday.
Stay tuned....

I pic of a few finished parts-
Robert21
I will buy one , thanks
Mikey914
PM's sent to all
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.