We're moving (early April) and these magazines and books aren't. The first group is for sale. The second is yours for the cost of shipping (feel free to just take a few). I'm in Evanston, IL. If you're nearby, feel free to come pick them up.

Edit: I came across pix of the Pano covers and uploaded them to Picasa: https://picasaweb.google.com/111679176574623501890/Pano

For Sale

I have Ferry Porsche's autobiography and a few issues of Automobile Quarterly, all with one or more articles related to Porsche. Prices do not include postage. These can go Media Mail (no ads).
  • We At Porsche: The Autobiography of Dr. Ing. h.c. Ferry Porsche with John Bentley. Dust jacket is a bit torn, but otherwise in excellent condition. $7
  • Automobile Quarterly vol. 14 no. 4. Swing Axles, Flat Fours, and Baggy Tops - Porsche's Enduring Speedster. Excellent condition. $3
  • Automobile Quarterly vol. 2 no. 4. Consider the Porsche. Excellent condition. $3
  • Automobile Quarterly vol. 9 no. 2. An issue devoted mostly to Porsche: Porsche: The Man, Porsche: The Car, Porsche: A Guide Through the Maze, Porsche: A Racing Portfolio, Porsche: The Cars to Beat. Very good condition - front couple pages are bent. $3
Free

I have a bunch of free stuff, mostly Porsche Panorama. You pay postage (magazines, so can't go Media Mail - a few will fit in a Priority Mail flat rate envelope, a bunch in larger flat rate boxes).
  • Porsche Panorama December 2006 through June 2009, except March 2007, 33 issues total. All are in very good to excellent condition.
  • Excellence Feb. 2012, 1989-98 911 Buyers Guide
  • Excellence Oct. 2008, 831,000 Miles: 911T That Keeps on Going
  • Excellence Dec. 2005, Outlaw 356: A Meaner Roadster
  • Excellence June 2008, Proto 914: Famous Raetech SCCA Champion
  • Excellence Aug. 2009, 911 Market Update: 1974-89
  • Excellence Aug. 2006, New GT3: The Best Driver's 911 Ever? (pshaw!)
  • Porsche: A Tradition of Greatness Mar. 1984. Fourteen articles about Porsches (and no ads!). Includes Type 914: Product of the Joint Chiefs.
  • Popular Classics May 1994. Triumph TR4 (why I bought it). No obvious Porsche content.
  • Triumph World April/May 1995. No obvious Porsche content.
  • Grassroots Motorsports November/December 1995. No obvious Porsche content.
  • Convert It: A Step-by-Step Manual for Converting an Internal Combustion Vehicle to Electric Power, by Michael P. Brown with Shari Prange. Probably interesting mostly as a historical curiosity at this point. 1993.
Finally, two bits from my much earlier life messing around with 356s (pre-Internet).
  • 1500 GS Carrera Parts Supplement. This is just a photocopy, but man-oh-man, is that 547 one beautiful engine! I never owned one, and long ago dumped all my photocopied A and pre-A parts manuals. Just couldn't bear to toss this one.
  • Letter from Ed Mayo, dated April 22, 1978, on his Porsha letterhead. I must have been asked about the throttle response (or lack thereof) on my Speedster in a letter to him as the Pano 356 tech guy. The letter is a fairly detailed (three pages, handwritten) explanation of adjusting the 356 throttle linkage.