Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reintroduction
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
carr914
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Mar 14 2014, 03:16 PM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Mar 14 2014, 10:11 AM) *

Send your car to scotty....he'll fix you up!

I agree, talk with him if you want to send your car up north.
TC knows people down in FL though.

Q doesn't want my advise on Painters. The same guy that did my GT did Q's Car as well as a couple of others on the Board. I think I got what I paid for, but it could have been better & the Time it took sapped my energy & zeal for the car.

I don't Trust any Painters, I think they've all inhaled too many Solvants & Fumes. My current Painter is OK, good or great work for the Money, but he's Late on my 2.0 (it should have been done 2-3 Weeks ago. Would I use him again, yes, but I probably wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

I would let Scotty do a car, even though I've never seen his work up close
mepstein
I've seen Scotty's welding and paint up close. Multiple cars. $12K paint on the 930 and recently lower cost paint job on Shoe's car. Donald's car looked great, the silver 930 looked like liquid metal. Scotty is Scotty but his standards are higher than mine and my cars will never go anywhere else.
campbellcj
Welcome back!
ruby914
Qarl,
Good to see your back.
I look forward to see progress on your car. popcorn[1].gif

Mike piratenanner.gif
spare time toys
Wow welcome back drunk.gif glad to see you and all of us who drifted off for a time finding our way back. Should you have a putting it back together party I'll pack up momma and head down for a long weekend. She always bugs me about how we never go anyplace.
aircooledboy
Good to see you back Qarl. I'm glad to see Hunter is still with with you. I'm sure you cherish every moment.

Funny how things go sometimes. I literally just told the "Lotus off the lift" story to my body guy as he was lifting my car last weekend. I finished the story with "I don't know if he's in the 914 therapy group anymore or not. I haven't seen him post in a really long time"

piratenanner.gif
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.