Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Garage sale of massed gadgets.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ruby914
All prices do not include shipping.

Starting with, what is left of the sail panels from Restoration Designs. $40 each. SOLD

I have an early 911 front end. Hubs, breaks, drop links, X-member, torsion bars, struts... (no sway bar) $250 for all. Sandblasting found rust through on the control arms. Consider them NG. Local pickup best.
Sold

911 sway bar $100

914 fog light switch $25 SOLD

Head light switch $40

Hazard switch $25

Fuel level sender $40 SOLD

Ashtray 12 each $9.14

Triangle passenger glass $30

Engine lid torsion springs set $20 $9.14

I am adding a late steering wheel, hard plastic 914 347804 11 73 / 5 $50.00

I also have a late steering wheel hub, 914 347804 11 75 / 9 $9.14 Sold
photos
PM sent for the Sail Panels...
GainStatus
PM sent on front suspension stuff.
ruby914
GainStatus, your 2nd in line by 45 minutes.
Not crazy about shipping this, the box is about 100# but I am looking into it.

With the interest in this front end, let me give some more info.
I want to be clear, this is an Early 911 front end (65-68).
It is not best for a 914 conversion. If you look at how the strut attaches to the control arm, It is quite different than the late or 914s. I learned this the hard way.

Includes: Breaks; non-vented disks, T calipers with 3" bolt spacing. In this photo you can see a dent in one of the hubs.
JeffBowlsby
Please tell us why the switches were cut off this harness and not just disconnected?

That harness is now destroyed.

Good condition harnesses are becoming hard to find and there is never a valid reason to cut any wiring, everything simply disconnects.
ruby914
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Apr 6 2014, 08:54 AM) *

Please tell us why the switches were cut off this harness and not just disconnected?

That harness is now destroyed.

Good condition harnesses are becoming hard to find and there is never a valid reason to cut any wiring, everything simply disconnects.

Jeff, I do not recall. unsure.gif
I do recall a car at a pick and pull about 5 years ago.
It was picked clean, in the crusher line. I remember fiddling for a switch in a rush to get to work. I could have cut it, but I have the set and don't remember a full set or if I left it?
I also remember a box of extras that came in the white WRX car I am working on now.
Good chance it was in that box?

Speaking of the white WRX car I sold the motor with the FI, ECU, relay board and Motor harness. I used most of the Subaru harness so removed the 914 harness.
Well, sad.gif removed most of it. Yes, I cut it at the points that I spliced into.
Wires like the turn signals, horn, door switches stayed in the car.
Here are the light switches from the WRX car. I didn't know if the remains of the harness were worth anything? PM me if you want it. Wires are free, I will cover the shipping.
I will go out and take another photo of everything in that box. If you want the switches and everything else that went with it, make me an offer.

Jeff, I hope the 2nd photo isn't too hideous.
ruby914
914 front calipers $70 + shipping for the top set.
$35 each for the bottom two.
Bottom R is an early passenger side (single bleeder) front and the other three are late front that can mount on either side.
All 4 for $110.
sixnotfour
914 fog light switch $25 yes please
ruby914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 20 2014, 05:40 PM) *

914 fog light switch $25 yes please

You got it Jeff.
John8475
PM sent on Fuel Sending unit
ruby914
QUOTE(GainStatus @ Apr 5 2014, 02:59 PM) *

PM sent on front suspension stuff.

Still have it and PM sent back. Haven't heard back.
It will go on the early 911 registry board soon.
Front end SOLD on early 911 registry.
ruby914
Front control arms set with torsion bars $60
If they are broken up $30 each arm $20 for the torsion bar set.

I only have the LH (drivers) side with torsion bar and adjuster. $20 = shipping.
Sold to the trash man.
ruby914
I am adding a late steering wheel, hard plastic 914 347804 11 73 / 5 $50.00

I also have a late steering wheel hub, 914 347804 11 75 / 9 $9.14 Sold
ruby914
Pre Christmas bump!

Suby 914 starter kit:

Subaru 2.0/2.2 KEP adaptor kit to 228mm Porsche 914, 901 transaxle.
New was $540 Used $250
Stage 2 Porsche heavyduty pressure plate, stock disk, Porsche T.O.B and bolts.
New was $354 Used $150

Cable shift: (2) cables, rear side-shift linkage, cable ends may or may not be included.
Shifter and Fwd linkage not included.
$125

Hi torque starter $150

VSS $9.14

All for $600 + shipping Sorry that was SOLD.
ruby914
After X-Mas bump
-JR-
QUOTE( @ May 15 2014, 12:38 PM) *

What are these control arms off of? They look similar to a taco'ed 911 control arm I'm trying to replace for my teen project.

Any part number on the left hand one? Could you post a picture of the ball joint pin area so I can tell what type it is?

Thanks!
colingreene
What size is the sway bar, I am interested.
ruby914
QUOTE(colingreene @ Dec 28 2014, 11:31 PM) *

What size is the sway bar, I am interested.

The sway bar is 22 mm
ruby914
QUOTE(-JR- @ Dec 28 2014, 10:26 PM) *

QUOTE( @ May 15 2014, 12:38 PM) *

What are these control arms off of? They look similar to a taco'ed 911 control arm I'm trying to replace for my teen project.

Any part number on the left hand one? Could you post a picture of the ball joint pin area so I can tell what type it is?

Thanks!

The control arms came from a 73 914. I had to tip-e-toe thru the freshly planted grass seed to see if I still had these. I do have the LH side. I may have thrown the RH side out? I will take a closer look a little later when the day warms up and I wake up.
ruby914
I only have the LH side. Here are photo, hope they help.
They were sitting out in the rain. Surprisingly the ball joint moves smoothly and feels good. They should clean up well. For the LH arm, torsion bar
and adjuster $20 + shipping, OBO. If any of my pricing is out of like let me know. Any one need the RH adjuster speak up. Hit the trash can.
ruby914
Mid year bump.
Gearup
QUOTE(ruby914 @ Jul 18 2015, 07:11 PM) *

Mid year bump.

Is the Starter still Available. I have a Chevy 283 with 901 and wanted to clarify suitability. Thanks ...Brett
ruby914
QUOTE(Gearup @ Jul 23 2015, 03:22 PM) *

QUOTE(ruby914 @ Jul 18 2015, 07:11 PM) *

Mid year bump.

Is the Starter still Available. I have a Chevy 283 with 901 and wanted to clarify suitability. Thanks ...Brett

Sorry the starter was sold with the suby parts. Would not fit anyway.
ruby914
SOUNDSTREAM TC 308

I am just going to through this SOUNDSTREAM TC 308 tuner cassette out there if anyone wants it. 0+shipping.
It was top of the line back in the day. There seemed to be a bit a cult following for this stuff. I did love it but something stopped working and I don't recall what it was. confused24.gif It is beautiful compared with today's flashy units, wish it worked.
So if anyone is into this and has the know how to fix it or you may know someone that would be interested... Please, save it from my trash. I will try to hold on to it for 2 weeks but no more years. Update, Soundstream has a new home.
ruby914
New Year bump.
The Soundstream was saved by a new owner.
Added to sell is a 901 side shift transaxle.
It came out of my WRX powered car when I installed the Suby trans. It was working fine. $350 local pickup.
ruby914
Recap of what I still have:

911 sway bar $100

Head light switch $40

Hazard switch $25

Ashtray 12 each $9.14

Triangle passenger glass $30

Engine lid torsion springs set $20 $9.14

914 front calipers $70 + shipping for the top set.
$35 each for the bottom two.
Bottom R is an early passenger side (single bleeder) front and the other three are late front that can mount on either side.
All 4 for $110. (as seen on page #1)

901 Side shift Transaxle $350

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.