Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Mostly stock parts from 1.7 part out.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BMXerror
Hey all. I've sold most of the fancy race pieces off of my former autocross car, but I've still got a small stockpile of stock pieces that I would like to send to a good home. Condition varies. All prices are plus shipping. Not sure what some of this stuff is worth, so feel free to make reasonable offers. Please PM me if you see anything you like as I'm not very good at getting back and checking these threads. I can also provide pictures upon request.

-19mm master cylinder. Rebuilt 5 years ago. Less than 10k miles and maybe 10 autocross events on it. Works great. $100
-Stock early front calipers. Rebuilt at the same time as the master cylinder. Work perfectly. Could be dressed up with some caliper paint. $150$100
-1.7 long block. Heads have some major cracks. Bottom end is solid. FAT 440mp camshaft, strait cut cam gears, hi flow oil pump, AA pistons/cylinders. $300 $200 Local sale only
-1.7 alternator. Came off of running car. Haven't checked output, but seemed to be working fine. Cooling boot is torn. Make offer
-Stock half shafts with 4 bolt CVs. CVs are tight and quiet. $150 $100 OBO
-Stock hazard light switch. Condition is 8/10. $35
-Front upper strut mounts. $20
-Individual D Jetronic injectors. 1 yellow. 1 black. Not flow tested, but functioning properly. Make offer.
-Complete side shift linkage including engine mount bar and new bushings (Firewall bushing not included). $100 OBO
-Kennedy stage 1 pressure plate and stock clutch disc with 75% material left. $150
- Mesa 96 plate external oil cooler setup with fan, thermo bypass valve, thermo fan switch, stock cooler block off plate and modified engine tin. $200

The rest of this stuff may be junk or may be somebody's treasure. If I don't find a home for it soon it will go to the recycler or the landfill. On all the stuff without a price, just make an offer and cover shipping charges.
-Late seats all black. Some tears in upholstery. Appearance is 5/10. Still plenty useable/comfortable. Local sale preferred.
-Early 1.7 sheet metal. Tell me what pieces you need.
-2 Side shift transmissions. One needs a rebuild to make it usable. $50 as a core. The other was a driver, but was starting to get some grind out of 1st and 2nd. $100
-1.7 MPS. Free to whoever rebuilds/re-tunes them.
-Bosch 009 distributor with vacuum can.
-D-Jet ECU and wiring loom. free to whoever rebuilds them

-Side window glass. Glass is in good shape but no longer bonded to metal guide pieces. Not sure if this is fixable, but I still to have the metal pieces.
-Headlight bezels in good shape. 1 left and 2 right.
-Plastic headlight motor mechanism covers. Pair.

-Washer bottle. Some blue overspray which may be removable.
-Heater lever. Appearance 7/10
-Stock jack. Unknown condition. Don''t know what pieces came with them so I'm not sure if everything is there. Can provide pics.
-Heater blower and exhaust side plumbing pieces. All need to be cleaned up and repainted. Blower motor does spin and sound good.

Hope somebody can get some use out of some of this stuff.
Mark D
MikeInMunich
Interested in heating plumbing and blower. Sending PM.
914bub
PM sent on side shift linkage.
mepstein
I would like the djet ecu, wire harness and mps for my 1.7 car. I will PM you with my address and you can reply with your PayPal so I can cover shipping. Any other 1.7 parts you care to throw in are appreciated. Thanks, mark
brant
Mps pm
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif
Larmo63
I would take the headlight plastic motor mechanism covers if they aren't cracked.....
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif Some of this stuff is gonna start making it's way to the garbage little by little.
Mark D.
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif sheeplove.gif
BMXerror
Jack pics per request.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Mark D.
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif Oil cooler sold.
Mark D.
BMXerror
Long time, no icon_bump.gif .
Mark D.
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif Help me fund my latest autocross project. driving.gif
Mark D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.