Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lug bolt length for Riviera Wheels?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smarens
looks like I have 5-6 threads of engagement, can't believe that is correct, just posted add for 38mm for my Mahle's that I just refinished and put new tires on

-still want to drive with my Riviera's on but wondering is it safe?

smarens
39 views and no expert chimed in yet, I know most of you guys have a solid and experienced opinion, please share

thanks
Cap'n Krusty
The book only lists two part numbers. In all the years I've been working on 914s, I've never seen or used anything other than the lugbolts that were stock for the steel wheels in conjunction with Riviera wheels. The longer bolts are used with Mahle, Pedrini, and Fuchs wheels.

If you're using spacers of any kind, the short bolts will not work.

The Cap'n
stugray
These I got from Brant for 2.0L Fuchs:

IPB Image

Stu
smarens
thanks guys, I know that I need the 38mm for my Mahles, was spooked by how short the ones are on the Riv's now, no wheel spacers, just little spooky short to me
reharvey
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ May 7 2014, 03:57 PM) *

The book only lists two part numbers. In all the years I've been working on 914s, I've never seen or used anything other than the lugbolts that were stock for the steel wheels in conjunction with Riviera wheels. The longer bolts are used with Mahle, Pedrini, and Fuchs wheels.

If you're using spacers of any kind, the short bolts will not work.

The Cap'n

agree.gif I've had Riviera wheels on several of my cars and always used the OEM lugbolts from the 914 steel wheels without any problems.
smarens
I was worried thanks, I knew you guys would know if I was alright until I find 38mm for my Mahles
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.