Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 GT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Emmel
Click to view attachment

After the final flow coat of clear I wet blocked first with 1500, soft blocked with 2000 and 3000. With continuing all the way with 3000 it makes it so much easier to get rid of all the 3000 sand scratches not 1500 or 2000 scratches without huge amounts of compound and less of a mess in the long run. No need for wool compound pads, using foam compounding pads will allow easier removal of minimal swirl marks they create. A Black foam polishing pad with black polish was next using a slow speed on the polisher crates that slick feel while eliminating all the swirl marks from the compound. After a quick soapy bath using a good car wash soap (dish soap creates better suds but also strips the glazes off that was applied so I do not recommend that). Final blue glaze with the softest blue foam pad will leave the cars clear looking vibrant and slicker than a babies butt.
Emmel
Click to view attachment
Emmel
QUOTE(Emmel @ Jun 27 2014, 09:17 PM) *

As you can see I'm not the greatest photographer, my photos love to be on their sides.
Emmel
Click to view attachment
Emmel
Click to view attachment
Emmel
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.