Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB - Door panle kits Fiberglass bases with vinly and clips
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mikey914
So what comes in the GB?
You get a set of the fiberglass door panels with the clips mounted, and the bolster with pop rivets to attach the vinyl. You also get the vinyl, and pad that goes under.
In addition to this you will receive all new door clips for both doors, as the older ones become brittle over time.

So who's interested ?
Mikey914
Here's a picture of the fiberglass core (you get both) pre cut for all the little holes, and the door handle recess.
Note the hanger clips are pre mounted.
Mikey914
Late door vinyl white $10 extra
Mikey914
Late door vinyl black (basket weave)
Mikey914
Late door vinyl tan $10 extra
Mikey914
How the bolster gets covered

I'll post pictures of the early brick mold this afternoon.
This one is actually the early, but hard to see.
wes
Im very interested though my interior is "74" brown!
Im installing the power windows so no cutout for the crank is great!
hblyle
I'm in, can we get an option for leather? Thanks once again for all your hard work and putting these Deals together!!
wes
agree.gif leather
black73
Late vinyl black (basket weave) for me!
turk22
Mark,

I'm in for a set, I have a 73 so I want the vinyl for that one (Early/Mid/Late???) Black please.

thx,
Turk
walterolin
One set, early, black.

Thanks,
Olin
strawman
Any chance I could buy only the fiberglass panels and pad? I am considering a custom Alcantara-like cover for my dash and would want it to match the panels. My car is a '73.
Geoff
Mikey914
QUOTE(wes @ Jun 14 2014, 10:46 AM) *

Im very interested though my interior is "74" brown!
Im installing the power windows so no cutout for the crank is great!

I can get the brown, I'll offer them, but it'll be about 7-10 days before I'll be able to get it out.
Mikey914
QUOTE(hblyle @ Jun 14 2014, 10:54 AM) *

I'm in, can we get an option for leather? Thanks once again for all your hard work and putting these Deals together!!

I can, but I'll have to check pricing Monday.
Mikey914
QUOTE(turk22 @ Jun 14 2014, 07:18 PM) *

Mark,

I'm in for a set, I have a 73 so I want the vinyl for that one (Early/Mid/Late???) Black please.

thx,
Turk

I do believe you need the brickmold.
hblyle
Sounds good, this way my door panels will match my incredibly sexy leather visors!!
MichaelB
I'm in for tan. Guess I'll have to say goodbye to the POs cigarette burns!
orthobiz
I'm interested. Looks a lot more doable than the back pad project I'm abandoning...

Paul
Mikey914
Here's the early
black73
Oops! looks like I need the early brickmold instead.
Mikey914
Special bonus for those that commit this weekend.
wes
Im all ears?
Mikey914
Noting earth shaking, a nice little some thing to finish off the doors. Value about $14, but for those that step up you'll get them a t no extra cost.
echocanyons
Can I just get one panel on this deal?

I need a drivers side panel in late black basketweave.

I would also be interested in a full set of leather depending on the price.
clapeza
I'd like a set! I'm PM you the details.

Chester
75porsche914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 14 2014, 10:28 AM) *

So what comes in the GB?
You get a set of the fiberglass door panels with the clips mounted, and the bolster with pop rivets to attach the vinyl. You also get the vinyl, and pad that goes under.
In addition to this you will receive all new door clips for both doors, as the older ones become brittle over time.

So who's interested ?

I'm in to commit Mark. I have a 75, so will need the late black basket-weave (to match the dash face basket-weave piece that your sending me soon too). I have speakers in my doors currently and like have speakers. Is there an option to have them cut ready for the speakers?

rmdinmd
I am in for a set. 1974 black
orthobiz
OK, I'll commit...early black basket weave for my 74.

Paul
lonewolfe
I'll commit for one set of early black basket weave for a 1972. I will want the holes cut for the window cranks and screws for the armrest etc... The special weekend offer sucked my in! Well, not really, I've had these on my need to buy list for awhile.

Thanks,

Mark
strawman
Okay, I'm in for a set for a 1973. If I decide to go with Alcantara to match my dash, then I'll use the vinyl for other purposes!
cgnj
Hi,

I'd like 2 sets black, 1973. Pay at storefront?

Carlos
Mikey914
I can sell just one panel, the price is the same. Sorry, everything is set up and cost based on sets. I don't have much margin in these as a group buy, so not a lot of flexibility on these.

by the way I did source some plastic door handle cups that will be throw in to the package ONLY for those that have signed up to this point pics to follow.
that's the special bonus I mentioned.
thanks all.
Mikey914
QUOTE(cgnj @ Jun 15 2014, 11:19 PM) *

Hi,

I'd like 2 sets black, 1973. Pay at storefront?

Carlos

will be able to later tonight, I just need to set it up, and I know it will be this evening before I can.
mark
Mikey914
Sorry it took me til this morning to get listed. These are up and will be good til the end of the month. I've got about 10 sets ready with all color options other than Brown, I will have it in about a week.
-Mark
http://www.shop.914rubber.com/Door-panel-r...kit-914DPRK.htm

hblyle
Ordered a pair in black leather and paid!! I had to click the brown option as it is a required field even after selecting the leather option? Please don't send me brown leather! Thanks again Mark for all the hard work and making it easy to keep our teeners looking new!!
Kansas 914
QUOTE(hblyle @ Jun 18 2014, 11:05 AM) *

Ordered a pair in black leather and paid!! I had to click the brown option as it is a required field even after selecting the leather option? Please don't send me brown leather! Thanks again Mark for all the hard work and making it easy to keep our teeners looking new!!

Same issue for me - I tried to order Early pattern in black - but says Late color required.

Standing by!

Click to view attachment
rmdinmd
also standing by. only color option is brown and the option is required, I would like black.
914_teener
I am in for a set with the 73 or Early brickmold in black.

Mikey914
Oops,
I'll get this ironed out tonight.
I've also just finished another new part. So I'll be doing that too
bigkensteele
So, can I get early tan? Didn't see that as an option on the site.

Any progress on the plaid seat material?

Thanks,
Ken
old dog

So what comes in the GB?

So who's interested ?

Mark, I have a 1970...but have never seen what belongs on the doors. I've been told smooth black vinyl is what was on the early cars ? If so, I would love a kit, please count me in.
lonewolfe
Hey Mark! I see a couple of people requested leather as an option. What's the additional charge for leather?
Mikey914
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Jun 18 2014, 08:03 PM) *

So, can I get early tan? Didn't see that as an option on the site.

Any progress on the plaid seat material?

Thanks,
Ken

No, not available, I haven't been able to source. There are some patterns that are close, I'll get a pic later.
Sorry.
Mikey914
QUOTE(hblyle @ Jun 18 2014, 10:05 AM) *

Yes I see the note I'm working on this now to get corrected. I just had another tool we finished and shot today (yes another group buy), so I'm getting back to this now.
-Mark
Mikey914
QUOTE(old dog @ Jun 18 2014, 08:28 PM) *

So what comes in the GB?

So who's interested ?

Mark, I have a 1970...but have never seen what belongs on the doors. I've been told smooth black vinyl is what was on the early cars ? If so, I would love a kit, please count me in.

Yes it is. And it's even cheaper.
Mikey914
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Jun 18 2014, 08:35 PM) *

Hey Mark! I see a couple of people requested leather as an option. What's the additional charge for leather?

$128, I'm picking up some leather tomorrow, So I'll be able to fulfill these quickly.
Mikey914
Ok I think I have the grid sorted out now. The only thing is I can't restrict someone from selecting the late color options an the early vinyl, or leather. These are only black.
Mikey914
As promised everyone from post 35 forward has stepped up, as a special than you you will receive a set of these.
They are the black plastic, but are shiny as you can see.

Just drop me a PM if you Ordered already and we will include, or when you order include your post number and they will be included.
It pays to jump in my GBs.

Those than need them that missed the special enticement, I will sell you them biggrin.gif

turk22
Ok, my order is placed/paid! piratenanner.gif

Thanks Mark!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.