Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DrifterJay's address
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Alison Baker
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 23 2005, 06:29 PM)
I thought pistachios came from that area of the world IPB Image Nice package for the munchies.

Most of the pistachios come from Cali..
skline
QUOTE (Alison Baker @ Jan 23 2005, 07:41 PM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 23 2005, 06:29 PM)
I thought pistachios came from that area of the world IPB Image Nice package for the munchies.

Most of the pistachios come from Cali..

I dont eat them, Joe Buckle picked those out and I thought it was a good idea cause it seems everyone likes them. I think they are expensive though. I just never cared for them. My wife wanted to open them and eat some, I told her no, (like I always do) that they were going to Iraq.
rhodyguy
did you remember aa batteries? where's the peanut M&Ms?

k
skline
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Jan 23 2005, 07:46 PM)
did you remember aa batteries? where's the peanut M&Ms?

k

What does he need batteries for? I didnt get him a vibrator. The camera has a NMH battery and a charger. I just hope he has access to someplace to plug in the charger. It will be fully charged when it leaves.
rhodyguy
cd players.

k
skline
CD Players? whats that? The thing to have now is an MP3 player. Does anyone still use Cd's? That is what your kids will be saying 10 years from now. You heard it here first.
SLITS
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 23 2005, 08:15 PM)
He can take a picture of himself with it and post it to the board here. Good idea huh?

Uhhhhh, I think I'll leave that one alone IPB Image .

Most of the pistachios come from Cali.. Alison Baker *****GASP***** You mean they've alreqady broken thru our defenses and invaded?
Mrs. K
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 23 2005, 08:53 PM)
CD Players? whats that? The thing to have now is an MP3 player. Does anyone still use Cd's? That is what your kids will be saying 10 years from now. You heard it here first.

IPB Image Ya know, I just remembered that I have a used, not very expensive MP3 player that I got my daughter last year. She now has a Mini I-pod, so she doesn't need the Rio one that she has (it is only a 64MB) but better than nothing! IPB Image I am happy to donate that to Jared, and Scott, I am sure you could load it up with stuff he'd like. Just ask your daughter (aren't they the same age?)
Or maybe A-aron or Matt could give some musical suggestions. IPB Image
Let me know before you ship.
Send me a PM and we can set it up.

Also, Rhodyguy...haven't recieved your mail yet, but I will PM you as soon as I do! Don't worry! IPB Image

Lisa IPB Image
GWN7
Load it with 2 types of music....county and western IPB Image
DrifterJay
you guys are awesome biggrin.gif ...Thank you for everything that you guys have done...I cant wait to come home in April....lets see if I can make the WCC....that would be a dream....Hopefully I will see you all soon....
Talk to you all soon,

-Jared
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.