Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: who carries barrels and pins for connectors?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
buck toenges
I have had a problem with dme relays over the last few years with my 3.2. Once it was a reference sensor, once is was a speed sensor, once it was the bolt on the flywheel for the reference sensor. But lately I have had to replace the dme relay.

I got the car out finally but I would get the car to start and when I turned it off then it wouldn't start again. So I changed the dme relay and it would start but the same thing would happen. So I am saying sh*t what is going on now. But before I pulled out the bentley book I decide to look at the dme connector to the harness. I found one barrel only connected by a thin wire. I soldered the barrel back to the wire and the dme worked. Over and over again the dme worked.

I would like to get some new barrels and pins so I can do a better job of soldering them up. The current one is kinda banged up. Who carries them?

Thanks,
Buck
JeffBowlsby
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Dave_Darling
Wurth probably does.

--DD
69telecaster
First place I look for stuff like that is Newark Electronics...

cm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.