Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 t-shirts!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
porsche_dreamer
Paid in full. Love the way this shirt looks!
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(mikolmikol @ Jul 9 2014, 10:46 AM) *

Ill post a link for the order sheet! as for quality, I havent seen this shirt in person yet, but its custom ink, they do great work thats quality.

http://www.customink.com/signup/8s7tr3an

I just sent you a paypal for $32. For 2 XL, paypal name kg6dxn@qol.com
76-914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 9 2014, 01:20 AM) *

Sounds good.

Do you know how 'quality' the shirts are?

Also, can we choose another color if we don't want black?

Was the quality question answered? If so, I apologize. I only ask because I've made the mistake of buying cheap threads and would rather pay $24 if it means it last 10x as long.
913B
group buy over ? the site says $16 each ?

sad.gif
Cuda911
^^^ The $16 is GB price, but also includes the shipping charge.
saigon71
Just ordered one. Thanks for setting this up. beerchug.gif
Betty
Just ordered a M and an XL. $32.00 has been sent to you via PayPal. Thanks for organizing this! cheer.gif
tumamilhem
Sent $16 for 1 Adult Large smile.gif
mikolmikol
T shirts have been ordered!
mikolmikol
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Jul 10 2014, 08:39 AM) *

OK, I signed up for a shirt. It's not clear to me: do I need to pay now, since we don't know for sure if this GB will go through? Or do I pay later after enough have signed up? Thanks!

you need to pay now or asap. i already ordered the shirts and paid.
infraredcalvin
Any update on this?
Jeffs9146
It has been 3 1/2 weeks since the order was placed, any update?
Seaside6
mikolmikol - status please.

Noticed you offered "extra" t-shirts for sale (in another thread) but I have not received the t-shirt I ordered.

When will the t-shirts ship?
914bub
QUOTE(Seaside6 @ Aug 22 2014, 08:10 PM) *

mikolmikol - status please.

Noticed you offered "extra" t-shirts for sale (in another thread) but I have not received the t-shirt I ordered.

When will the t-shirts ship?

If there are in fact "extras" I'd take an XL. Or maybe,(long shot) a second run? I don't know how I missed this thread initially.
02loftsmoor
I would like XXXL not wimpy guy here

Dr Evil
I would take an XXL
Jeffs9146
I PM'ed him last week and this is the reply I received.

Re:T-Shirts, Aug 17 2014, 10:05 AM
Group: Members
Member No.: 16,369

Can you please give us an update on when the shirts will be shipped.

Thanks
Jeff

I've dropped them off at the post on Saturday I got the t shirts just last tuesday

So that was last Sunday. It should be here early next week.....we will see.
MikeM
I responded to his ad for extra shirts also.
Haven't heard a word....
Mike
euro911
His last time he posted anything was on 8/13, but the last time he was on line here was 8/17 confused24.gif

I hope the guy comes through and you guys get your shirts. I opted-out for some reason shades.gif
kid914
I placed order weeks ago..........but was never asked to pay?..
Mike Bellis
This is the message I got from him on 8-8-14... dry.gif

T shirts have arrived! they will be shipped out in the next 2-3 days.
Cuda911
On Aug 8, I got this email.

"T shirts have arrived! they will be shipped out in the next 2-3 days."

I got this message from him on Aug. 19:

"Hi yes it's been sent out not too long ago I dropped off all the shirts at a postal mail box recently"
Cuda911
Still no shirt.... Hmmmm.... tap, tap, tap....
tumamilhem
Is it too late to report it and get our money back? What's the time limit on PayPal?
914bub
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Aug 27 2014, 04:50 PM) *

Is it too late to report it and get our money back? What's the time limit on PayPal?

Paypals time limit is at least 30 days, 45 if I remember correctly
tumamilhem
Damn. I'm past that. :/
Jeffs9146
I received this today!

mikolmikol
Re:T-Shirts, Aug 27 2014, 10:01 AM
Group: Members
Member No.: 16,369

expect them in a few days. Sorry i was extremely busy.. I very much apologize for such a long wait. what is your last name? ill send you the tracking number

Cuda911

I sent him a message today, and texted me saying that I will receive the shirt on Friday. If that's true, then it wasn't true that he mailed them when he said he did.

Hmmm... we shall see.
Mike Bellis
I got the same email as Jeff. I'm willing to wait and see. It's a PITS mailing shit out to a bunch of people. I've sold my share on ebay. Since this is not his full time gig, give him a chance.

Would I buy again? idea.gif dry.gif
7TPorsh
From someone who does occasional group buys on posters, I can say it can be a bit difficult to manage the orders, packing, shipping, etc. if you are doing it yourself part time.

Especially T SHirts....different sizes, amounts. It can get overwhelming if you have never done something like this before.

BUT...if this is the case and he is handling all the shipping and such, he should be up front and say it's taking him awhile. We would understand. Communication!

I was going to do my offerings through group buys but realized people are a little impatient when they pay and have to wait...so I set up a store with a vendor that does fulfillment quickly. and you have your product within a week or two. Pick and choose and not rely on others.

oldschool
Here is the Problem with GB You need to wait for all the money to come in before you can really place the order and a reg turnaround for most printers is 2 weeks If they are a busy shop.
What I have seen here on this forum is a few people that use vendors to designs and print shirt for them, So Sometimes like Gary said it takes time.

I myself have been in the screen printing business for a long time and I have a complete working printshop but can get real busy at times and have had delays of orders in the past.
When I see people post any T-shirts stuff on our site I PM them and let them know if they need any kind of help just to ask. and that go's for any of our members here.

P.S. because i'm not happy with my current line up off 914 stuff I haven't really advertise a lot here.
poke.gif
Jeffs9146
Wow I got my shirt today!
Seaside6
I also received mine today!!! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Thanks mikolmikol!
Mike Bellis
I got one today...

But I paid for two... dry.gif
Rusty
Can someone who received their shirt post a picture of it please?

thanks,
Rusty
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(Rusty @ Aug 29 2014, 07:22 PM) *

Can someone who received their shirt post a picture of it please?

thanks,
Rusty

Sorry, wife just started the laundry!
infraredcalvin
Shirt a bit different than the original design, but came with a note stating custom ink wouldn't print the orig due to "copyright issues". Not a big deal, typical decent quality cotton tee.

Thanks mikolmikol!Click to view attachment
siverson
i paid for 3 and got 3 thanks! photos soon...
02loftsmoor
I missed this buy is still going on ?
dlkawashima
first.gif

Click to view attachment
drbill
Got mine today, my brother! Took like 2 days from Cali. Very nice. Thanks!!!
Bill
Cuda911
Mine showed up today too, very pleased with it... thanks!!!
hndyhrr
Got mine yesterday, thanks love it
kid914
I believe my name is on the list.....but where do I pay? :-/
theleschyouknow
got mine today better in person than in pictures!
thanks michael
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.