Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Metal Dash Structure
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
geshaghi
This was removed from the parts car I have - a relatively dry California car. I was going to have this powder coated and use as a display with gauges, etc., but don't have the room. I really don't know what these are worth, but let's say $100 plus shipping, offers/suggestions welcome. Thanks

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment
pdlightning
QUOTE(geshaghi @ Jul 23 2014, 09:02 AM) *

This was removed from the parts car I have - a relatively dry California car. I was going to have this powder coated and use as a display with gauges, etc., but don't have the room. I really don't know what these are worth, but let's say $100 plus shipping, offers/suggestions welcome. Thanks

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I see that is a late model.
Which proceedure did you use to remove the dash?
geshaghi
QUOTE(pdlightning @ Jul 24 2014, 01:33 PM) *

I had the guys in my shop do it, and believe we unscrewed and drilled out any rivets. No cutting was involved AFAIK. We used the same process for the dash in my 914-6 and sent it out to be powder coated before we installed it back in the car.
pdlightning
QUOTE(geshaghi @ Jul 24 2014, 02:06 PM) *

I had the guys in my shop do it, and believe we unscrewed and drilled out any rivets. No cutting was involved AFAIK. We used the same process for the dash in my 914-6 and sent it out to be powder coated before we installed it back in the car.

Nice work, very nice!
geshaghi
QUOTE(pdlightning @ Jul 24 2014, 03:50 PM) *

QUOTE(geshaghi @ Jul 24 2014, 02:06 PM) *

Nice work, very nice!

Here's a picture of a powder coated dash structure that was installed back in a car:
Click to view attachment

along with the finished product:
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.