Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Don't drag your crap over here
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We apologize for yesterday's unfortunate postings, threats and profanity. The individuals responsible have been asked to take a break from the 914world.com for a few days.

Unfortunately, 90% of our efforts are consumed by a tiny percentage of members who don't play well with others. We don't like to say this, but if you feel the need to drag your "issues" over from other Forums, BBSs, mailing lists or whatever... we're going to ask you to take a break from participating here.

The Admin team doesn't spend enough time thanking the members who DO contribute (more than the classifieds), DO play nicely, and DO really make the Garage a great place. There are too many GREAT people to mention them all by name. So, thank you. Really. You guys make it fun to help work on the board.

Sincerly,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Spid... uhhhh... Admin Team IPB Image

-Rusty IPB Image
sixnotfour
IPB Image
JeffBowlsby
Thanks Rusty. Those events really tarnish the forum and take away the fun of it all. The admins do a great job of keeping this place focused on 914s and we are in your continual debt for having to be the forum police from time to time.

Its a thankless job...but we thank you. IPB Image
Trekkor
IPB Image

nicely done

KT
Toast
IPB Image
Last night I was reading a thread that had been hijacked at was laughing my ass off at everyone having a good time. Then suddenly one of the persons from an argument earlier in the day jumped in and started bashing. The thread was immediatly deleted.

Thanks alot! IPB Image It really upsets me when unhappy club members feel the need to bash another club member and let their "baggage" go here. Espically when others are having a good time.

Leave your baggage on the front porch or in your own email box. IPB Image

(rant over. now its time for a little... IPB Image )
jwalters
IPB Image IPB Image
Brett W
Man, I miss all the good stuff!
ws91420
Well said. (insert golf clap here)
Steve
IPB Image
I wonder if 914profanity.com is taken.
They could start there own web site.
Of course I would setup parental controls for my children.
Pnambic
I always miss all the excitement...

Ah well.
Can't we all just get along? IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Howard
OK, Rusty, but where will Z, slits and I get our sources for comic material? Humor is a good antidote for some of the poison spewed here.

Sincerely,
The 914club Comedy Team
Larry, Moe and Curly
TJB/914
Thanks Rusty,

Appreciate your concern.

We can't let this wonderful site get out of control. I cringe sometimes with the wild potty mouth content. Thats why we need Admin's You guys are like parents, you sometimes have to slap down the loud mouth kids. Yea, entertaining but not appreciated by everyone. Keep up the good work.

Tom
redshift
QUOTE (Lawrence @ Jan 22 2005, 11:42 AM)
The Admin team doesn't spend enough time thanking the members who DO contribute (more than the classifieds) (MILES), DO play nicely (MILES), and DO really make the Garage a great place (MILES). There are too many GREAT people to mention them all by name. (MILES)

Thanks Rusty, but I really can't take all the credit, there are other people with useful stuff here...I'm sure..

Anyways, I know you guys have problems fauning over me, so let me just thank you all, and let's leave it at that.

Not a problem, glad I could help.

Miles
SpecialK
QUOTE (redshift @ Jan 22 2005, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (Lawrence @ Jan 22 2005, 11:42 AM)
The Admin team doesn't spend enough time thanking the members who DO contribute (more than the classifieds) (MILES), DO play nicely (MILES), and DO really make the Garage a great place (MILES).  There are too many GREAT people to mention them all by name.  (MILES)

Thanks Rusty, but I really can't take all the credit, there are other people with useful stuff here...I'm sure..

Anyways, I know you guys have problems fauning over me, so let me just thank you all, and let's leave it at that.

Not a problem, glad I could help.

Miles

That's kind of how I read it (Miles)

IPB Image IPB Image
skline
Thats funny, (Miles) I didnt read any of that into it at all. (Miles) IPB Image
Mark Henry
I thought guy's with 914's would be OK with draging crap around....

Ohhhh...different crap....never mind. IPB Image

BTW I blame it all on Miles IPB Image IPB Image
ThinAir
IPB Image Thanks Rusty for saying it. Thanks to all the admins for their hard work in keeping this insane asylum running smoothly. IPB Image
redshift
QUOTE (ErnieDV @ Jan 22 2005, 06:46 PM)
Thanks to all the admins for their hard work in keeping this insane asylum running smoothly. IPB Image

Oh yeah, except Aaron.

M
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (redshift @ Jan 22 2005, 05:11 PM)
QUOTE (ErnieDV @ Jan 22 2005, 06:46 PM)
Thanks to all the admins for their hard work in keeping this insane asylum running smoothly.  :beer2:

Oh yeah, except Aaron.

M

walmart charlie strikes again. miles....wake up.... take your meds..... charlie is just a bad dream IPB Image
Joe Bob
I Aaron still gay? IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 22 2005, 06:12 PM)
I Aaron still gay? IPB Image

They don't call him Zorro for nuthin!

I have it on good authority that he is currently flashing his "gay blade" all over Pomona & Corona.

I heard he was going to install plexiglass doors in his teener so he wouldn't have to stop and get out to flash it.

Curious question is why the perverted pink bunny is asking......trolling again Z?
Sammy
Heh, trolling, heh,
looks like he got a bite Slits IPB Image
Joe Bob
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 22 2005, 07:22 PM)
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 22 2005, 06:12 PM)
I Aaron still gay?   IPB Image

They don't call him Zorro for nuthin!

I have it on good authority that he is currently flashing his "gay blade" all over Pomona & Corona.

I heard he was going to install plexiglass doors in his teener so he wouldn't have to stop and get out to flash it.

Curious question is why the perverted pink bunny is asking......trolling again Z?

Yeah...yer Mom and sis were busy....
SLITS
Damn Mikey, that was a childish as SSOJ. I know you are more creative than that....tired or something? IPB Image
boxstr
This year in Camarillo the first annual WCC homo fashion show.
CCLINNOTTHATTHEREISANYTHINGWRONGWITHTHAT
SirAndy
QUOTE (boxstr @ Jan 22 2005, 09:37 PM)

actually, why don't we host a WWC mud-wrestling match at the race-track ????

that way, we can bet on our favorate 914 celeberties and watch them beat the snot out of each other.

i'd say: Steel-Cage Match!
IPB Image Andy
boxstr
No, lock them in a 914. windows up and top on. IPB Image
CCLINWORLDMUDWRESTLINGFEDERATION
Toast
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jan 22 2005, 10:45 PM)
QUOTE (boxstr @ Jan 22 2005, 09:37 PM)

actually, why don't we host a WWC mud-wrestling match at the race-track ????

that way, we can bet on our favorate 914 celeberties and watch them beat the snot out of each other.

i'd say: Steel-Cage Match!
IPB Image Andy

Need a tropy girl? IPB Image (pretend that the smilie is strutting)
GWN7
Sure someone starts a serious thread and it denigrates to this......

I like you guys IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.