Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB early glove box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porbmw
Need to recover from a stall on this project, have discovered it is now about 8 years since car came apart.

So need to locate a very clean, early glove box (from the early cars, which came without dash vents....box is wider than later version)

Thanks

Paul
Phoenix-MN
QUOTE(porbmw @ Jul 29 2014, 06:53 AM) *

Need to recover from a stall on this project, have discovered it is now about 8 years since car came apart.

So need to locate a very clean, early glove box (from the early cars, which came without dash vents....box is wider than later version)

Thanks

Paul

I should have one from a '71. I'll check tonight when I get home

Paul
porbmw
QUOTE(Phoenix-MN @ Jul 29 2014, 08:46 AM) *

QUOTE(porbmw @ Jul 29 2014, 06:53 AM) *

Thanks

Paul

I should have one from a '71. I'll check tonight when I get home

Paul

From Paul to Paul

Thanks.

Phoenix-MN
Sorry, it took me a while to find it. It is an early one but has a nasty hole in the side (all the pieces are there) it could be repaired smash.gif Pay for shipping and you can have it.

Paul
porbmw
QUOTE(Phoenix-MN @ Jul 31 2014, 04:07 PM) *

Sorry, it took me a while to find it. It is an early one but has a nasty hole in the side (all the pieces are there) it could be repaired smash.gif Pay for shipping and you can have it.

Paul

Thanks for checking,Paul.
I think I have it's sister glove box...mine too has a hole...I'm guessing the previous owner put a hole in the bottom to run some wires into the box.
I very much appreciate the offer. I know it's a hassle to ship stuff. If you don't mind, let me fish around theworld for one that doesn't need repair....failing which, I will practise my repair skills on my semi destroyed box....and if it looks like I'm getting the hang of doing a decent repair, will shoot you an email if you still have the box hanging about.

Thanks again

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.