Dave Hunt and Eddie
Bleyseng
Rich cutting
Bleyseng
Dan and Rich
Bleyseng
Kevin cutting without safety glasses
Bleyseng
Dave Cawdry AXing around the driveway with his 914seat.
skline
It didnt look like anyone was wearing safety glasses. I just figured you guys like living on the edge like me.
spare time toys
Wow two cars die in two days IPB Image One down south and one out west. Funny how you wacked off the front same place we did.
Eddie914
Did my "Stealth" departure come off O.K.?

"Stealth" Eddie
ChrisReale
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 22 2005, 04:50 PM)
It didnt look like anyone was wearing safety glasses. I just figured you guys like living on the edge like me.

If they get something in their eye, they just stand outside and let the rain wash it out
IPB Image
bare 1
Yah Eddie, We Loved it!! IPB Image Ya gotta paint yer car orange though,HaHa!Seems to be a popular color!!!
reverie
Were you doin' donuts in the street, Stealth Eddie? IPB Image

Them's my favorite kind... them and apple fritters.
Dr Evil
IPB Image Always hate to see another one bite the dust. Dave's seat is cool. He shoud get it done in leather IPB Image
ablose58
DAM it IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image I wished I could have made it but I had to sleep ,work work work. But I did get some work done on kermit tho IPB Image
red914
QUOTE (Eddie914 @ Jan 22 2005, 04:56 PM)
Did my "Stealth" departure come off O.K.?

"Stealth" Eddie

eddie, you have officially converted me to a megaphone believer IPB Image . there can be no kewler muffler (or lack thereof) ever! what a car, dood! great to meet you, as well as some of the other guys i had not met. what a day! rocking nana.gif
dinomium
Thank you Dan, that was a blast! It was great to meet some new people and cut stuff!
Cheers,
Dino
IPB Image
dinomium
air saw 2
dinomium
bikers in the rain...
dinomium
orange everywhere
dinomium
How long did Dan and Kevin work on that windshield? They used utility knives is a hint!
dinomium
IPB Image I will now refrane from the "uh where's the motor at?" lame a$$ caption!
DNHunt
Dan

Thanks for the great time. It was neat seeing everyone and meeting new people. Funny how it was only the new guys that had running cars. Oh well, next time they'll be old timers lookin at the new guys drivin their cars.

Dave
seanery
someone put names to all those faces, I see some I know and lots I don't.
Bruce Allert
Great pics guys IPB Image Looks like y'all had bunches 'O fun IPB Image Dave and Korijo looked good & were smile'n IPB Image Dave can really cruise IPB Image gotta be that seat. Looks like he was doin' some cuttin too... RIGHT ON DAVE IPB Image

One more thing......

IPB Image ORANGE RULES IPB Image

......B
rhodyguy
if your windshield leaks... another tube of silicon is the answer.

k
boxstr
Hey thank you Dan that was fun. Now just send me my camera, that I left there. Great to see some new faces and old alike. Weather was typical Northwest Sunshine. But the love and comradery inside the garage was warm and inviting. IPB Image

Stopped and looked at a 75 2.0 car on the way up in Mukieltio, and bought a V8 on the way back in Gig Harbor.
Next time lets do this when the sun is shining. Thanks again Dan.
CCLINRENAEGADERODDER
Dave Blackburn
Thanks again Dan. IPB Image
I had a great time. It was fun to bolt up that 914 seat to Dave's chair. It was like it was made for it!
Good to meet some more people and put some more faces to names.
Time to go wash the bike. The rain was pretty bad on my way home, but it was a good ride anyway!
Regards,
Dave Blackburn
Bleyseng
Half the guys were newbies! They also don't post too much or not at all.
Lets see....there was

Kevin Powers
Dave Hunt
Dave Barber
Rich Danhauer
Geoff B. (Me)
Craig L (CAMP914)
Dan Root
Shane
Dino
Dave Cawdry and Kori
his two little boys
Pete Stevers from Vancouver BC
Bare1 (don't know his name)
Guy from Issaquah with his 16yr old son(dont know his name)
Old guy with one of the orange cars without valences
Guy with the mustache
Couple of other guys that were there

I was there for 3 hours and didnt get to talk to everybody, so I hope you post here and introduce yourselfs. (Dont be chicken either like is your first school dance!)

Dan, thanks alot for the fun and cooking for us. The sausage burgers were killer! Who brought the sausage??? yum yum. Brad should have been here if just for that!

Geoff
Root_Werks
QUOTE (Dave Blackburn @ Jan 23 2005, 09:08 AM)
Thanks again Dan. IPB Image
I had a great time. It was fun to bolt up that 914 seat to Dave's chair. It was like it was made for it!
Good to meet some more people and put some more faces to names.
Time to go wash the bike. The rain was pretty bad on my way home, but it was a good ride anyway!
Regards,
Dave Blackburn

Dave's, that 914 seat projcet rocked! rocking nana.gif By far the highlight of the day was seeing a mounted 914 seat on Dave's wheelchair. IPB Image Too cool!

Also, Dave, I think your wife left behind a bag in the house? If so, PM me your address and we will ship it back.

Great times everyone! I will post some pics of the 914 before it goes away completely. IPB Image
boxstr
Dennis Torgeson was there with me, he bought an orange car from me. The sausage were brought down from BC by I thought his name was Steve Peters?? We talked while cooking sausage and chicken, he had emailed me about looking for a car to buy. Great sausage, and great pepperoni sticks.
Funny thing, there were two guys there that bought cars from sellers in PDX, I knew both cars prior to there buying them.
CCLINGOTORANGE
Bleyseng
Dan, I forgot to cut out the seat supports off the floor pans. Please cut them out and save/sell them as those were in good shape.

Geoff
red914
Geoff, thanks for posting the names. i, too, didn't get to talk to everyone and forgot some of the names in my quest for working rear calipers.

Dino, thanks for getting your pics on. you were up late!

Dan, you are right; seeing Dave cruise around in that 914 seat was the highlight IPB Image . though, seeing dino nearly make a truck salesman cry IPB Image while on our way home runs a solid second!
sixnotfour
Ok in this pic from left to right;
Mike R. -dans olb blue gt 2.5 six (6year owner 3rd 914) tipped head
Rich D - rdauenhauer
Jeff H -sixnotfour
craig-- youknow
shane--youknow
JohnB.-Silver76 15x8fuchsbuilding 2.5six to replace mm2.7 (owned car 20years) 68 911 vint. race
Jeff,iohn,mike- we all live in a 2 mile radius and kinda have our own little club(buy each others BS)

That was great Dan,
Everyone was pretty busy picking over that poor car . actually had alot of good parts.
scotty b
QUOTE (boxstr @ Jan 23 2005, 09:38 AM)
We talked while cooking sausage and chicken, he had emailed me about looking for a car to buy. Great sausage

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
pete-stevers
It was my first 914 club outing... Was great to meet some people with like minds.... IPB Image
will post a bunch of pic tonight when I get home...
big part of the day getting the fourteen seat togather for Korijo(Dave)
I'll have to get more of that Mennonite Farmer sausage for the next Barbeque...
BIG thanks to Root Werk for organizing a great get togather.... Cheers IPB Image
Steve IPB Image
boxstr
Scotty you forgot the "pepperoni sticks" IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
CCLINSAUSAGEHEAVEN
pete-stevers
the pepperoni was actually "Freybe" peperoni don't know if it is available down there I will bring a bunch of that stuff next time i am down for an event ... better make it soon, and lets order some sunshine from the big guy... IPB Image
scotty b
IPB Image Sunshine and sausage....kind of makes me feel all fuzzy inside IPB Image IPB Image
Korijo
me cuttin' IPB Image
Korijo
my cuts...
Korijo
kev finishin' up...
Korijo
dan on the w.shield, dino on the trim (for me IPB Image thanks)
Korijo
w.shield... again.

kev... again.
Korijo
? IPB Image ? (left) & the hostess-with-the-mostess IPB Image (right)
Bleyseng
yup, who is the guy pulling the gas tank?
sixnotfour
who is the guy pulling the gas tank?

I believe that is NORD from Lynden WA.
boxstr
Correct that is NORD he owns avery nice silver 2.0 with Panasport wheels. Really nice looking car.
CCLINGOTORANGE
rhodyguy
always fun to see strange faces. IPB Image geoff, don't forget to let jonesy know you have his front trunk floor. pete, you took a ton of pics. you going to post them?

k
red914
well, i rebuilt the rear calipers that Dan was kind enough to sell me CHEEP! IPB Image amazing; the pistons pulled right out! go figure IPB Image ... anyway, they now hold fresh seals, are cleaned inside, honed the pistons a bit (adjusting screw in the cordless drill chuck holding the piston, 2000 emery paper and brake cleaner IPB Image ) now to hook 'em up, bleed the system and pump in new juice, and i can go!!!!!!

Dan, you set up a heck of a party. IPB Image thanks again, dude! what an awesome day it was. thanks to everyone for posting pics!
eeyore
I was with you fellows in spirit...

Here's a picture of my sawzall slingin' handiwork from yesterday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.