Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 10th Annual All Air-Cooled Gathering
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Big Len
Click to view attachment

380 cars/buses displayed.
MMW
If you didn't make it you missed an awesome day. Thanks to everyone who showed up so the 914s could have their own class this year. Don't know how I missed taking a pic of Jim Fosters green 914-6, sorry. Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=467
896]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=467900]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
rmital
...it was an excellent day. And how I know it was is because my wife really enjoyed herself!

hanging out with Joe, Len, Linda and all the other strange but wonderful air-cooled folks made it worth the trip! We even won a nice wine basket...so that helped her happiness too.... biggrin.gif
dcheek
I would like to thank all those 914 owners for turning out to the biggest and best All Air Cooled Gathering, marking the 10th anniversary of the event.

The last time I checked with the registration booth we had 345 cars registered. Add the Central Jersey VW Society cars, which can't be judged, and we were pushing 400 Air Cooled Cars total. A new record! Also, the swap meet and the camping area was at full capacity.

Congratulation Len on your beautiful red 914 for garnering 1st place.

I intend to post the official car attendance total along with all the results as soon as they become available.

Dave
Big Len
Click to view attachment

Love da buses.
tod914
Glad to see it went to good use Len. Love the 5 lugs on your car. Sets it off nicely. Enjoyable show, as always.
Maltese Falcon
Looks like this show had some awesome weather + great turnout!
Red+white Corvair Greenbriar pick up hiding there too !
Marty
MMW
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Sep 22 2014, 03:53 PM) *

Looks like this show had some awesome weather + great turnout!
Red+white Corvair Greenbriar pick up hiding there too !
Marty

Didn't get a pic from this year but here it is last year. They had a great corvair turnout this year also.

Click to view attachment
Big Len
Click to view attachment

This was last year's Best of Show.
Big Len
Click to view attachment
Big Len
[quote name='tod914' post='2089060' date='Sep 22 2014, 03:13 PM']
Glad to see it went to good use Len. Love the 5 lugs on your car. Sets it off nicely. Enjoyable show, as always.

Thanks, but did Mital tell you to say that? poke.gif
dcheek
Registered cars - 335
Add 5 for late unregistered attendees
Add 15 for club members cars on the field (not judged)
Add 18 for Swap area cars
RECORD TOTAL - 373 Air Cooled Cars

Record number of spectators
Camp Ground - full capacity
Swap Meet - full capacity
Spectator Parking - full capacity

Record 50/50
Record Raffle
T-Shirts - sold out

Our show was a smashing success due to all the great people that support this event and all the CJVWS members that help to make it work.

I hope everyone had a good time.

Dave
rmital

Thanks, but did Mital tell you to say that? poke.gif
....actually, I did... happy11.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.