Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Surgery tomorrow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
PanelBilly
Sweet dreams
PlantMan
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Sep 29 2014, 06:35 PM) *

Success. No cancer. Doesn't hurt too bad. Thanks morphine. Prognosis is good. Sleeping a lot.

Excellent!!!
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Sep 29 2014, 06:35 PM) *

Success. No cancer. Doesn't hurt too bad. Thanks morphine. Prognosis is good. Sleeping a lot.

aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
lonewolfe
Well, I saw your post a day late but I hope you have a speedy recovery and are back on the road soon! Godspeed!
jeeperjohn56
Good luck with your recovery and take your rest as needed. yellowsleep[1].gif
CatDaddy60
Good on ya! Speedy recovery.
hndyhrr
great news!
SteveL
Great news, Thanks for letting us know.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
rick 918-S
smile.gif
JmuRiz
Great news, your bladder will probably never feel the same...but it's a worthwhile consolation for being cancer free.
BuddyV
beerchug.gif

piratenanner.gif

cheer.gif

aktion035.gif
914_3.0

Great news, Curt. Was going to wish you well, and read right on through to the report of success!! Speedy recovery!! biggrin.gif
d914
Speedy recovery!! biggrin.gif
Betty
Great news Curt! smilie_pokal.gif
Big Len
Glad to hear....feel better soon !!!!
eyesright
So you think your surgeon is good? Lets just see if he can work his way around a 914 project and get it off jack stands within 2 years. Till then, he's just a surgeon.

Hope you're feeling good and back in the shop soon.
maxwelj
Get well soon Curt! hope to see you at Hallett in a couple of weeks!
mepstein
smilie_pokal.gif
blackmoon
Be well, prayers sent
MikeSpraggi
Excellent. Kinda like finding out you got TTOD. biggrin.gif
Maltese Falcon
Way to go Curt +speedy recovery smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Marty
oldschool
piratenanner.gif I just saw this post brother thank God you're doing good.
get that rest.
TheCabinetmaker
Got home a few hours ago. very sore. Gonna be a long recovery.Have to go back next week for the catheter removal. Besides that I feel good. Thanks so much for the prayers.I could have very easily came out of this with a colostomy bag.

I'm so glad to be safe and sound and back amongst my 914 brothers.
r_towle
They pull on two....just saying.
Bruce Hinds
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Oct 3 2014, 05:50 PM) *

We never left ya!
rhodyguy
Good news.
BeatNavy
Welcome back, Curt. Health issues and health scares certainly put things like stripped nuts and bad parts in perspective.

Good for you.
worn
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Oct 3 2014, 04:50 PM) *

Got home a few hours ago. very sore. Gonna be a long recovery.Have to go back next week for the catheter removal. Besides that I feel good. Thanks so much for the prayers.I could have very easily came out of this with a colostomy bag.

I am so happy for you. Not happy about the discomfort part. When all the attention seems to go awy post agin. Ewe still care about progress.
TheCabinetmaker
It's been almost 7 weeks and both patients are almost healed. I've got very little discomfort, and all the plumbing seems to be working as designed. Thanks to all for the prayers and well wishes. I had my last follow up with my urologist yesterday and got my first look at the painted car today. Going to start getting things reinstalled tomorrow. Doors, trunk lids, engine lid, lights, etc. Have a nos sigla( not a repro, but original) windshield too.

Chris H.
Great news Curt. Glad you're on the mend. Car looks nice! Take some reassembly pics if you get a chance.
Beeliner
Love the color!! beerchug.gif
arkitect
Take it easy with the recovery. Will be nice to see your teener back together.

Dave
EdwardBlume
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
Glad to hear both you and the car are recovering nicely!
Big Len
What color is that?
TheCabinetmaker
Reassembly starts today.

Color is L13m scarlet red. Original factory color.
TheCabinetmaker
Made some progress today. Doors, front trunk, tail lights, vent glass are on. Have some goodies coming from Mark for the dash to windshield, windshield setting blocks, engine lid to rear window seal, and cowl seals. My painter, Mr Christian, will finish wet sanding and buffing tomorrow. I'll get back on it next weekend. Still have to do some work at the cabinet shop to pay for all this. Gonna be worth every penny.
elwood-914
:congratulations piratenanner.gif
porschetub
QUOTE(elwood-914 @ Jul 28 2015, 05:41 PM) *

:congratulations piratenanner.gif

Have caught up with you on Pelican ,lost my wife to cancer last year....its rough,pleased to hear you are clear,great colour for your car by the way smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif .
euro911
Dang, I never saw this thread until tonight, Curt. I went through the same exact thing back in 2010 ... then in 2011, they had to go back in and remove the gall bladder dry.gif

Glad to hear you're out of the woods beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.