Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Surgery tomorrow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
TheCabinetmaker
I'm having a surgery on Monday to repair a bladder fistula (hole in bladder). The fistula has formed a tube that has attached itself to a diverticulum (diverticulitis) in the descending colon causing cross contamination between colon and bladder which causes infections. They will remove the fistula and close the hole in my bladder, and remove the diverticulum. Depending on the severity of the the diverticulitis they may have to remove part of my colon. Thank god, there is no cancer found as of yet. However this is a major surgery and not fool proof. There is a chance of serious complications or worse. Please say a prayer or two for me.

Curt
Cairo94507
You are in my prayers my friend. Speedy recovery.
EdwardBlume
Prayers sent!

You are going to be back and driving your 914 in no time!
914Sixer
Sending prayers and thoughts your way.
Bruce Hinds
Dear Curt,

We'll not only pray for you, but for your doctors and medical staff too. As I remember, Tulsa has some top notch hospitals. My brother was there years ago. Please keep us advised.
ben*james
Big time prayers headed your way Curt, for you your doctors and your family.
Keep us posted.
t collins
Prayers sent for a successful operation and your speedy recovery!
type47
Prayers and best wishes. Take some 914 reading material for the recovery room
wndsnd
Good luck Curt.

Thoughts are with you.

John
AvalonFal
Geez --- my prayers are definitely heading your way. Take care.

Paul
altitude411
Our prayers for you as well for a quick and full recovery. God bless you and the hospital staff. Be well soon my friend...
JawjaPorsche
The whole 914World community wishes you a successful surgery and a speedily recovery.
hndyhrr
Prayers, good thoughts, white healing light coming your way
rhodyguy
hope everything comes out squeaky clean. literally….for many of us, we're reaching the age where things can go sideways in a hurry and we have to stay on top of our health. much positivity going out.

k
OK914
Thoughts are with you for a quick and speedy recovery.

Bob
rick 918-S
* a good attitude helps with a positive outcome.
Steve
Prayers sent your way!!
Mike Bellis
Prayers sent! Good luck!
billh1963
Best wishes....I know someone who had that same type of surgery and recovery is not trivial. The good news is he felt like a new man after recovery!
76-914
Prayers said. Godspeed my friend. Oh, you'll probably want to steer clear of Peanut Brittle for a few weeks. happy11.gif
EdwardBlume
Our church is praying for you now too Buddy! All the best!
Drums66
....Prayer's & good vibes to you!
bye1.gif
PlantMan
Prayers your way from one cabinet maker to another!
Doctors can do amazing work nowadays! You will be back at it soon enough!!!
pilothyer
Curt.....Be at peace. With all of us praying for you, the One Who hears, heals and guides the hands of the surgeon will surely respond favorably. All the best to you and your family.
PanelBilly
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

I couldn't help myself!

Take care and report your progress
Mark Henry
Best of luck Curt! drink plenty of fluids beer.gif
cpavlenko
Good luck with your surgery.
Tom
You are in my thoughts and prayers Curt. Be mellow and think good thoughts. Like the Rottweiler in the picture, not worried!
Tom
Maltese Falcon
All the best Curt !
...and for a speedy recovery too.
Marty
TJB/914
Curt,
Prayers and good wishes for a successful surgery and recovery!!!
Your on my prayer list tonight.
Tom
krazykonrad
Prayers and best wishes. I hope you're back behind the wheel of your teener very soon. (even if its making racing sounds because its on jackstands like mine).

Konrad
JmuRiz
Best of luck, hopefully they get it all fixed up !
worn
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Sep 28 2014, 06:15 PM) *

Best of luck, hopefully they get it all fixed up !

May the plumbing within you equal or excel the very best that Germany has ever had to offer. If it is prayers that you need, I am helping you. Always have enjoyed your presence and I realize this is serious. And potentially rosy ending as well. So get it done right so we can make fun of you! laugh.gif best wishes and heartfelt prayer.
r_towle
Good luck.
Will be thinking of you.
6freak
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Sep 28 2014, 05:12 AM) *

I'm having a surgery on Monday to repair a bladder fistula (hole in bladder). The fistula has formed a tube that has attached itself to a diverticulum (diverticulitis) in the descending colon causing cross contamination between colon and bladder which causes infections. They will remove the fistula and close the hole in my bladder, and remove the diverticulum. Depending on the severity of the the diverticulitis they may have to remove part of my colon. Thank god, there is no cancer found as of yet. However this is a major surgery and not fool proof. There is a chance of serious complications or worse. Please say a prayer or two for me.

Curt

ima pray i dont get that shit!!! lol-2.gif ...seriously,good luck

smile.gif
dw914six
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Sep 28 2014, 04:12 AM) *

Curt

Prayers for you and for a speedy recovery. Have faith, you will be in your 914 sooner than you can imagine. biggrin.gif
Michael N
Prayers for you and a greats nights rest for the surgeon.
JB620
[quote name='rick 918-S' date='Sep 28 2014, 08:02 AM' post='2091148']
* a good attitude helps with a positive outcome.

agree.gif It makes all the difference in the world... Bump in the road!!! As far as prayers- done!! Gonna send another shout out tonight and maybe even a reminder in the morning biggrin.gif Best wishes, can't wait to hear you are feeling better!!
Larmo63
All the best from SoCal!!!!!!!!!!!!
ndfrigi
Just read this thread and immediately prayed for you for strength, successful procedure, comfort for your family, wisdom for your doctors and helpers during surgery and also for a financial blessing that God will provide! Take care and god bless!
Ian Stott
Read this Monday afternoon, you are probably well on your way to a good recovery! I hope all went well, and best wishes from Moncton, Canada.

Ian Stott bye1.gif
ThePaintedMan
Best wishes to you Curt! Keep up the fight and be positive!
colingreene
hope you have a good plumber!
Feel better soon.
Java2570
Well, that really doesn't sound like a lot of fun....I hope you have a fast recovery and feel better!! Jon
narino
Hope you have a speedy recovery!
TheCabinetmaker
Success. No cancer. Doesn't hurt too bad. Thanks morphine. Prognosis is good. Sleeping a lot.
914Sixer
That's the kind of results we like to hear. smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif
pilothyer
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Sep 29 2014, 08:35 PM) *

Success. No cancer. Doesn't hurt too bad. Thanks morphine. Prognosis is good. Sleeping a lot.

piratenanner.gif cheer.gif aktion035.gif Terrific News Curt.......Very glad to hear it !!!
Get Well and get back in your 914... biggrin.gif
Chris H.
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Sep 29 2014, 08:35 PM) *

Great news Curt. Here's to a speedy recovery. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.