Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EvilWerks has officially moved!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
injunmort
congrats on the move. ig rew up in that neck of the woods in kettering oh. you will need a gravely to farm that land.
jfort
CONGRATS! In Findlay, about 2.5 hours north of you on I-75. Hope to get there soon. What's the address?
eric9144
Damn Evil, thats a fuching sweet set up...there's nothing like having acreage and man space! beerchug.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(JStroud @ Oct 1 2014, 05:03 PM) *

You might reconsider the bath, wish I had one in my shop, sometimes it's a long walk....run to the house. Shower might be nice for the campers.

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 1 2014, 05:13 PM) *

I have people to cut the grass smile.gif

I am pretty sure I dont want the bathroom stuff. It is set up stupid in that the toilet pipe is almost in the middle of the outer wall. Two sink pipes are middle of both wall with one next to toilet and one across. Shower is in the far back, which is the only one that makes sense when it comes to placement.

As for campers, no way am I sacrificing all of that shop space for people to use a few days a year. Not worth it to me. The house has 3 full baths. We are good wink.gif

But...but... you are getting to the age when you never trust a fart.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(jfort @ Oct 2 2014, 03:11 PM) *

CONGRATS! In Findlay, about 2.5 hours north of you on I-75. Hope to get there soon. What's the address?

No way. I aint falling for that. No exact locations ph34r.gif

Its in Washington Court House, OH 43160. That is all your getting wink.gif
worn
QUOTE(worn @ Oct 1 2014, 04:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 1 2014, 12:33 PM) *

Arial smile.gif

Well now congratulations. It looks for the perfect site for a soulless evil doctor to be hosing sheep. I say on with it, and best of luck old chap.

Uhmmm, I just wanted to point out that super villains do not normally advertise the location of the secret lair. How will you spring out upon the helpless if they know you are there!? WTF.gif
Also, I plan to move in next week. No problem, I'll just have a sleeping bag in the tranny waggin. Hope you make good coffee.
JmuRiz
Wow, 7.5 hours away...and you thought it was hard to get me to an event 1 hour away (Fredneck MD or Richmond)!!!
02loftsmoor
much more room than your old diggs,, I'll bring the weenees
beerchug.gif

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 1 2014, 03:15 PM) *

Pics are limited for now, but here are some.

Hosing... rolleyes.gif

The pics for the shop part are from before we moved in and dont show the whole thing all cleared out.

Mark Henry
Ohh... and doc...Welcome to the big ass workshop club. first.gif
Damn I think yours is a little bit bigger than mine. mad.gif
r_towle
Don't totally remove the sink and toilet rough plumbing.

Take a year to think about it, your may want it later on...good to keep options open.

Shower, sell it, close that off...

Good luck on the place, nice sidewalk sticking out all by itself.....kinda odd
Cap'n Krusty
RALLY CROSS!

http://vimeo.com/19668532

The Cap'n
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 2 2014, 12:42 PM) *
That is all your getting wink.gif

Took me less than 5 minutes to find your house on Google Maps ...
shades.gif
Dr Evil
Ya, but you are creepy.
okieflyr
Nice place Mike, are you thinking about a lift yet? pray.gif
Dr Evil
Lift is next after slab. Yes.
shoguneagle
Congrats on the new job, new house and facilities, and the sudden visitors you are going to get. I like the way your plans have come together after long hours and years of preparation.

I have enjoyed your journey from the Navy to the "Great Doc Evil" of Evilwerks. Do you have any Evilwerks stickers?

Steve
Dr Evil
Hey Steve, I do still have stickers available...but they are packed up wink.gif

In other news, I had the local guy go by and check on the barn and estimate what it would take to put a slab in. He is highly recommended and I have references that go back 10 yrs so feel confident in his work. He mentioned that there would need to be a lot of gravel placed to level out the floor as it is dipped pretty far, some base boards on the barn need to be replaced, a truck can not get into the barn due to door size too small so he will have to heft all the stone and concrete in manually. This all made sense. He gave me an estimate of $9845 for everything. That is $4/sf. Freaking deal! Now....must start selling plasma and sperm.
worn
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 4 2014, 05:21 AM) *

Hey Steve, I do still have stickers available...but they are packed up wink.gif

In other news, I had the local guy go by and check on the barn and estimate what it would take to put a slab in. He is highly recommended and I have references that go back 10 yrs so feel confident in his work. He mentioned that there would need to be a lot of gravel placed to level out the floor as it is dipped pretty far, some base boards on the barn need to be replaced, a truck can not get into the barn due to door size too small so he will have to heft all the stone and concrete in manually. This all made sense. He gave me an estimate of $9845 for everything. That is $4/sf. Freaking deal! Now....must start selling plasma and sperm.

How are you going to gets SLITS to sell you sperm to sell? Hhmm, no answers any more on my Pms? Not exactly sure where I went wrong? Oh. Here. chair.gif
Dr Evil
1. Why would I want to substitute SLITS inferior man juice for my own.

2. SLITS is so old that he is likely just blowing dust rings anyway.

biggrin.gif
Dion
Congrats Mike & good luck!
Larmo63
Found this out in back of the barn…..

IPB Image
hot_shoe914
lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif
hot_shoe914
Oh yeah, congrats on the new job and homestead.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.