Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EvilWerks has officially moved!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Dr Evil
Just an FYI for those not connected to me here and outside of the board (I think there may be one or two), as of Sept 26 EvilWerks LLC has moved to Washington Court House, OH. My stuff is currently in boxes and unceremoniously packed in my new workshop. I am currently lining up customers that are due to start shipping me their transmissions in the near future. Although I am due to start work again in late Oct, it is fine for those who want to ship early to do so as the shop is secure and I can start lining up commissions in order of arrival.

The new shop is purpose built, large, and is part of a 60x40' steel building that will be used for other shenanigans and debauchery smile.gif

My new house lies on 6.6 beautiful, flat acres with a nice lawn. I am already dreaming about hosing at least one event every year, possibly more! Plenty of camping space, places to hold large bond fires, and the shop to host other events, etc.

OH people, shout out! I know there are more than a few. I already know Tornik550 and CaptTripps. I hope to have a home warming before the snow falls, and if not then I will do a spring thing.

I am stuck at my old, soul sucking, shit hole of a job until Oct 15. I plan to tie things up here and head to my new home on or about the 19th. Thus, the delay in unpacking and setting up the new shop.

Looking forward to this new, kick ass, chapter in life/business/family/etc!
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 1 2014, 02:26 PM) *

I am already dreaming about hosing at least one event every year,

av-943.gif
CptTripps
Say the word and I'm there to help however you need it. Unpacking boxes or just standing around pointing at things that need to be done.
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(CptTripps @ Oct 1 2014, 01:04 PM) *

Say the word and I'm there to help however you need it. Unpacking boxes or just standing around pointing at things that need to be done.

Careful you might get tricked into participating in the hosing events. dry.gif
JStroud
Congrats on the new place. beer.gif

But:

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Jonathan Livesay @ Oct 1 2014, 01:07 PM) *

agree.gif He did say there would be debauchery involved. sheeplove.gif
Dr Evil
Pics are limited for now, but here are some.

Hosing... rolleyes.gif

The pics for the shop part are from before we moved in and dont show the whole thing all cleared out.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Oct 1 2014, 04:15 PM) *

Oh, ya saw the sheep pens in the back of the shop?
mgp4591
Sounds like a sweet setup and a truly successful move, Congrats! So, will you be bonding while you're hosing down the fires?? Whaa...tt... lol-2.gif
Dr Evil
Arial smile.gif
JmuRiz
Hey workshop space:
IPB Image

congrats on the move and the property...I can't imagine what that land would go for up here.
Let's see 1/8 acre goes for $500k, soooo..... sad.gif
blackmoon
Very cool, Dr Evil, congrats
Dr Evil
QUOTE(CptTripps @ Oct 1 2014, 04:04 PM) *

Thanks, Man. I plan to take care of that stuff between the 19-26. I start new job on 27th. BUT, no nights, weekends, holidays with this job so I can do a little every night.

I am going to need to finish insulation, walling off the water treatment equipment, drywall stuff, electrical as I want it.

The PO had the desire to set the shop up with toilet, shower, and sink. All of the plumbing is there for this. There is a shower stall sitting in its packaging. I will probably cut the stand pipes down flush and plug them as I dont want that stuff cluttering up my work space. Not thrilled by the left over shower stall dry.gif Maybe I can sell it.
CptTripps
Happy to come down and help with that. I'm way better at finishing construction projects than I am finishing cars. wink.gif
Harpo
Congrats on your new digs!
gereed75
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 1 2014, 04:33 PM) *

Arial smile.gif

with all that grass to cut there might not be much energy left for hosing. Nice shop and Good luck with it!!
JStroud
You might reconsider the bath, wish I had one in my shop, sometimes it's a long walk....run to the house. Shower might be nice for the campers.
Dr Evil
I have people to cut the grass smile.gif

I am pretty sure I dont want the bathroom stuff. It is set up stupid in that the toilet pipe is almost in the middle of the outer wall. Two sink pipes are middle of both wall with one next to toilet and one across. Shower is in the far back, which is the only one that makes sense when it comes to placement.

As for campers, no way am I sacrificing all of that shop space for people to use a few days a year. Not worth it to me. The house has 3 full baths. We are good wink.gif
Dr Evil
Oh ya, I have a place to put a bar in the house wink.gif
zymurgist
QUOTE(JStroud @ Oct 1 2014, 05:03 PM) *

You might reconsider the bath, wish I had one in my shop, sometimes it's a long walk....run to the house. Shower might be nice for the campers.

agree.gif Ponder it over. Plumbing in the man cave is a great idea.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 1 2014, 01:15 PM) *

Pics are limited for now, but here are some.

Hosing... rolleyes.gif

The pics for the shop part are from before we moved in and dont show the whole thing all cleared out.

Cool 914 grasshopper tribute shop. wink.gif locust.gif locust.gif locust.gif
Chris H.
Good for you man. 60x40???? Perfect!
MikeSpraggi
Very nice Mike. Looks like much more than a man cave! Can't wait to drive to OH to see the debauchery first hand.....
KELTY360
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 1 2014, 01:20 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Oct 1 2014, 04:15 PM) *

Oh, ya saw the sheep pens in the back of the shop?

Uh, no, I missed those, but.....why would you buy a house without them? sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif
PanelBilly
Looks like your movin' up in the world. I like the Little Tike's parking garage too.
Olympic 914
Congrats on the new place... it will be a farther drive if I need trans parts now, but I like a little road trip now and then..

if you need a hand with anything while you're still in PA, let me know.

Dr Evil
Thanks. You will appreciate that I have dreams of getting a powered parachute (back pack style) smile.gif
HalfMoon
Congragulations Doc!
Awesome digs :-)
carr914
What ever happened to do a Clinic in Florida - I need a Tranny re-done
Dr Evil
FL is still in the plans for some time. Australia is taking precedent, currently. Lots of planning and time for that one.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 1 2014, 04:28 PM) *

Thanks. You will appreciate that I have dreams of getting a powered parachute (back pack style) smile.gif

Congrats on the move. You might want to keep at least a toilet, in the shop. You will soon be reaching an age when your bladder will be talking to you with greater frequency. I know you're joking about the powered parachute back pack. Right? If you're serious, I need to talk to Noel about a life insurance policy. lol-2.gif
two-strokejohn
Good Doctor, I'm in Orient, OH, about 30 miles from you. If you need help with shop set up or wiring, give me a shout. Met you at the class in Powell, OH.

John
okieflyr
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 1 2014, 05:13 PM) *

As for campers, no way am I sacrificing all of that shop space for people to use a few days a year. Not worth it to me. The house has 3 full baths. We are good wink.gif

For this I am glad. I expect quality paper in the facility, but it is not usually found in camping associated bathrooms... stromberg.gif
flippa
Congrats Mike!!! beer.gif
worn
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 1 2014, 12:33 PM) *

Arial smile.gif

Well now congratulations. It looks for the perfect site for a soulless evil doctor to be hosing sheep. I say on with it, and best of luck old chap.
76-914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 1 2014, 05:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 1 2014, 04:28 PM) *

Congrats on the move. You might want to keep at least a toilet, in the shop. You will soon be reaching an age when your bladder will be talking to you with greater frequency. I know you're joking about the powered parachute back pack. Right? If you're serious, I need to talk to Noel about a life insurance policy. lol-2.gif

agree.gif
dw914six
Wow Doc. pray.gif Amazing layout. Congratulations. beerchug.gif I am extremely jealous. You have a lot of potential there my man.

Keep the sheep for mowing all that land you now have to cut. And how you pay them for their labor is your biz. sheeplove.gif
rick 918-S
Nice!
bigkensteele
Looks like a nice place!

I am probably 45 min to 1 hour away (home) and maybe 30 minutes from work.

Will be glad to help you out if I can, but October is looking pretty jammed with a project go-live on November 10, but after that, it should be smooth sailing. Of course, if my part of the project is not ready, I may have a whole lot of free time after 11/10.
offwatch
Great looking shop!
EdwardBlume
Any RV hook ups?

Congratulations Buddy! smilie_pokal.gif
mapguy
Congrats, Mike! Mark me down for shop envy.
Cap'n Krusty
I am officially jealous!

The Cap'n
arkitect
Mike,
Congrats on the new place. Looks like plenty of room for you and your business.

Dave
bcheney
Fantastic looking property...funny how things work out...probably hard to imagine that this place came your way...it looks perfect for you. All the best!
Phoenix914
Fantastic setup, Doc. I was happy with my new 3-car garage, but that shop is amazing! smilie_pokal.gif
malcolm2
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Oct 1 2014, 11:30 PM) *

I am officially jealous!

The Cap'n

I agree, awesome set up. Love all the roll up doors.

Too bad the PO did not save the $ on the 12" thick side walk and put some concrete in the shed. blink.gif
malcolm2
OOPS
chandler1969
Congrats on the new place. The shop looks awesome. Too bad its in Ohio! Just kidding. Man, Buckeyes cant take a joke. av-943.gif

bozo914
I look at my 18'x15' 1920 model 1 car garage and your new digs......Yup, I've got shop envy!! Nice setup. I take it you survived the BS and the red tape.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.