Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WANTED: ACCESSORIES 1973 914 PORSCHE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
NME73
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUT GOT AND HOW MUCH, PICS WOULD BE GREAT AS WELL. I LOVE GETTING ALL THE GOODIES FOR MY CAR AND BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS PARTICULAR 914(1973) FOR A WHILE AND NOW I FINALLY GOT IT AND CAN SAY MY LIFE IS COMPLETE piratenanner.gif SO WITH THAT SAID I WANNA DRESS HER UP AND GET ACCESSORIES, LOOKING FOR BUT NOT SURE OF ALL SO LET ME KNOW
:REAR LUGGAGE RACK, FRONT AND REAR BUMPER GUARDS, & WHATEVER ELSE YOU MAY HAVE. THANKS GUYS..........JOE icon_bump.gif
Larmo63
1973 cars only had front bumper guards and a rear rack is not the most popular accessory these days. To each his own, though. Welcome to the madness. welcome.png
NME73
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Oct 9 2014, 12:56 PM) *

1973 cars only had front bumper guards and a rear rack is not the most popular accessory these days. To each his own, though. Welcome to the madness. welcome.png

thanks for the info., I been looking for some info and appreciate your input greatly, mine came with a few goodies, but I love the lil extras. thanks for the welcome as well...I just found this one and its my birth year I was into bugs(verts0 & rags and building some chevys too but like I said this is one of my dream cars . im also looking for original center cap emblems or do they not come with them?
mrfourteen
QUOTE(NME73 @ Oct 9 2014, 12:46 PM) *

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUT GOT AND HOW MUCH, PICS WOULD BE GREAT AS WELL. I LOVE GETTING ALL THE GOODIES FOR MY CAR AND BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS PARTICULAR 914(1973) FOR A WHILE AND NOW I FINALLY GOT IT AND CAN SAY MY LIFE IS COMPLETE piratenanner.gif SO WITH THAT SAID I WANNA DRESS HER UP AND GET ACCESSORIES, LOOKING FOR BUT NOT SURE OF ALL SO LET ME KNOW
:REAR LUGGAGE RACK, FRONT AND REAR BUMPER GUARDS, & WHATEVER ELSE YOU MAY HAVE. THANKS GUYS..........JOE icon_bump.gif

I have a chrome luggage rack with mount plates.
This is a vintage unit made for 914 and sold by the dealers back in the day.
Nice condition $100 plus mail.
NME73
QUOTE(mrfourteen @ Oct 9 2014, 06:56 PM) *

QUOTE(NME73 @ Oct 9 2014, 12:46 PM) *

I have a chrome luggage rack with mount plates.
This is a vintage unit made for 914 and sold by the dealers back in the day.
Nice condition $100 plus mail.

SENT YOU A PM IF YOU DIDNT GET THIS PM PLEASE INTERESTED, PICS AS WELL.
Jeffs9146
I also have a very good condition trunk rack if you are interested. I am only about an hour from you.
NME73
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Oct 16 2014, 04:23 PM) *

I also have a very good condition trunk rack if you are interested. I am only about an hour from you.

how much, where are you located any other parts im looking for one rear license plate light, rear upper bumper. let me know email me me at NMEWEAR@yahoo.com joe
Evil914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Oct 9 2014, 12:56 PM) *

sad.gif Somebody likes em,they fed my "guard" dog a couple of t-bones while they unbolted my l-rack off my parts car.......got it on camera but cops didn't care.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.