Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Porsche Audi jacket (see pics)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
GaroldShaffer
I have this jacket currently hanging as garage art because of its condition and size. I am looking for the same Jacket but in a XL size. Willing to pay cash, cash & 914 parts, or just 914 parts. I'm not looking to spend $$$ on this, just think it is cool and would like to have one that actual fits me.

ndfrigi
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Oct 23 2014, 01:42 PM) *

I have this jacket currently hanging as garage art because of its condition and size. I am looking for the same Jacket but in a XL size. Willing to pay cash, cash & 914 parts, or just 914 parts. I'm not looking to spend $$$ on this, just think it is cool and would like to have one that actual fits me.

Hi sir Garold, do you think members will able to order this kind of jacket for around $95? I can ask my brother in the Philippines to produce almost same of your sample. Sports jacket with embroidered PORSCHE letter. If we can get minimum 20 orders to get the price and maybe 3 weeks production and 1 month shipping.

God bless!
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Oct 23 2014, 04:36 PM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Oct 23 2014, 01:42 PM) *

Hi sir Garold, do you think members will able to order this kind of jacket for around $95? I can ask my brother in the Philippines to produce almost same of your sample. Sports jacket with embroidered PORSCHE letter. If we can get minimum 20 orders to get the price and maybe 3 weeks production and 1 month shipping.

God bless!

Honestly I have no idea. Not to sure about a the legal stuff making anything that says Porsche on it with their consent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.